Other Your favorite RPG class?

Warrior Spirit

I go first.

It's a tie between a warrior (DPS or tank, as long as he's melee) and an archer/ranger/marksman.

I love hanging out with healers, but the idea of me healing disgusts me. I still do it but only on alts. My main character in an MMO is never ever a healer and healer protagonists don't exist in single player RPGs.

I love monks too but they are rare to find nowadays. Most D&D type of games never have monks. Only Korean and JRPGs have monks because they want to show off their Chinese Kung Fu Chakra Shaolin Dragon Kicks.

Mage. I enjoy playing long range magic dps glass cannon. I'd always choose a mage as my 1st/main character in MMO or single player, if there is a choice of classes.

Healer would be a close 2nd. That's probably mostly for MMO. Sometimes I'd pick a healer over mage in MMO if I enjoy the healing system there.
I suppose, if there is no healer class in single player rpg, there could also be something like Paladin, that can self heal and do holy magic 😆

And I never pick melee classes if ranged classes exist in the game. Lol Just prefer doing stuff from afar.

Mage. I enjoy playing long range magic dps glass cannon. I'd always choose a mage as my 1st/main character in MMO or single player, if there is a choice of classes.

Healer would be a close 2nd. That's probably mostly for MMO. Sometimes I'd pick a healer over mage in MMO if I enjoy the healing system there.
I suppose, if there is no healer class in single player rpg, there could also be something like Paladin, that can self heal and do holy magic 😆

And I never pick melee classes if ranged classes exist in the game. Lol Just prefer doing stuff from afar.

It is so satisfying to bum-rush vulnerable mages in any game and one shot them before they can finish casting. It gives me nostalgia in playing Civilization 5 and reaching within punching range of literal glass cannons and obliterating them quick before they start destroying my cities. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back