Your Average Everyday Lives (Anime)

@Vixifeir

Spirit animal? I don't recall ever putting it on her CS. Thanks, though! Glad you liked her

Now that I think about it, her spirit animal would be a snake. A really, really slutty snake, but yeah, a snake.

Lazy Rocktime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18680-vixifeir/ said:
@Vixifeir[/URL]
Spirit animal? I don't recall ever putting it on her CS. Thanks, though! Glad you liked her

Now that I think about it, her spirit animal would be a snake. A really, really slutty snake, but yeah, a snake.
Oh! I misread, silly me >///<. I thought it said 'Spirit animal' not 'Spirit' I completely forgot that it meant alcoholic drink as well. What I read and what you typed were completely different.

"Her favorite spirit animal is a stirred martini."

Is what I read.

Vixifeir said:
Oh! I misread, silly me >///<. I thought it said 'Spirit animal' not 'Spirit' I completely forgot that it meant alcoholic drink as well. What I read and what you typed were completely different.
"Her favorite spirit animal is a stirred martini."

Is what I read.
xD

Oh, that made my day! I assumed that was the mistake you made, but then I thought, "No way."

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]
xD
Oh, that made my day! I assumed that was the mistake you made, but then I thought, "No way."

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad that my mistake made you happy, I was worried you would've thought of me as mentally insane or something on those lines!

BobbyW said:
Pretty good, although i've been awake for quite a while now. ^-^
Thanks for asking, anyway!
Oh, well that's okay too!

And don't mention it, kind questions never hurt anyone as far as I know!

You're writing's improved from the last time we've roleplayed! It's way better than it was.<3 @Corgi

Vixifeir said:
Oh, well that's okay too!
And don't mention it, kind questions never hurt anyone as far as I know!

You're writing's improved from the last time we've roleplayed! It's way better than it was.<3 @Corgi
Why, thank you Miss Feiry. :3

Yours has too. Though it's always been at least a bit better than mine at times... at all times...

Corgi said:
Why, thank you Miss Feiry. :3
Yours has too. Though it's always been at least a bit better than mine at times... at all times...
Aww, thank you <3

And are you really going to do "Miss Feiry" again?

Hobbesisalive said:
Sorry sorry I am busy xD
No! It's alright, i'm a Patient Person. ^-^

By the way, i build in a Little referrence to the High School RP in Mamoru's Character Sheet, although Hobbes might be the only one who really gets it. xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*jumps in through window* Yes, hello, hi. It is I

[/QUOTE]
*Gasps* Oh my God! It is you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back