Your Average Everyday Lives (Anime)

wow mikko that's r00d

i thought u were my senpai

i probably was bonked with a rubber mallet when i was a baby tbh

who am i kidding i probably bonked myself

i've used the cracker line so many times. any time someone tells me i'm salty, i bust that one out

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]wow mikko that's r00d
i thought u were my senpai

i probably was bonked with a rubber mallet when i was a baby tbh

who am i kidding i probably bonked myself

i've used the cracker line so many times. any time someone tells me i'm salty, i bust that one out

[/QUOTE]
look, man. it's hotter than the devil's tit in my bedroom, and everyone keeps busting in; i can't strip more than my shirt and i'm still sweating like a whore in church so i'm getting a bit salty too, kiddo.

I think I might head to sleep guys; I'm far too tired at the moment to even think >n < And I promise I'll try to break my shyness and write a rp response. Okie? :3

Night! Love ya all, and sweet dreams! <3 *huggles for everyone!~*

I've been out of the rap game for awhile. I've been on a hu

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I think I might head to sleep guys; I'm far too tired at the moment to even think >n < And I promise I'll try to break my shyness and write a rp response. Okie? :3
Night! Love ya all, and sweet dreams! <3 *huggles for everyone!~*

[/QUOTE]
Goodnight and sleep well ^^

TUNES 4 EVRY1

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
tumblr_myazov3p7N1siu333o1_500.gif

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
tumblr_mxw0ntyL141siu333o1_500.gif

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFarYxuOM_U[/media]

[media]

[/media]
tumblr_my0o39bY411sqzz9ao1_500.gif

[media]

[/media]
and one for the japanophiles

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jeQ3bbFLSg[/media]

SirBlazeALot said:
my b man (' :| )(' :| )(' :| )
haha it's all good dude. No worries. it just slowed down to dial up speed when I'm on this page xD

I'm out though. heading to sleep. Have work in 6 hours or so. I think xD 12 hour work day tomorrow. I'll be on my phone when I can so I'll try to post if I'm tagged or if I'm bored haha.

Goodnight everyone

mikko said:
you have a fucking boss taste in music.
glad ur diggin em (music)(music)(music)

NickOnTheReg said:
haha it's all good dude. No worries. it just slowed down to dial up speed when I'm on this page xD

I'm out though. heading to sleep. Have work in 6 hours or so. I think xD 12 hour work day tomorrow. I'll be on my phone when I can so I'll try to post if I'm tagged or if I'm bored haha.

Goodnight everyone
Night night!(Z_Z)(Z_Z)(Z_Z)

This next one will probably be my last post for the day.

finna get them Z's too.

Suzumaki Arakai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18384-sirblazealot/ said:
@SirBlazeALot[/URL] I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!
Fuck yeah man glad u enjoyed.

I'm out y'all

pieces of out fall everywhere. everywhere.

Guys, no more talk on breasts. O_o

I've been notified that it is *clears throat* not appropriate.

We can talk about abs though (:3) Who doesn't like a nice set of pecks?

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Guys, no more talk on breasts. O_o
I've been notified that it is *clears throat* not appropriate.

We can talk about abs though (:3) Who doesn't like a nice set of pecks?

[/QUOTE]
*logs on and reads this* ^I would ask what I missed...nvm

Lol it's a long story xD I don't know too much about it though but I'm pretty sure I started it when I posted a gif from sasamisan@gabare blah blah something.

Hmm =_= no not that I know of. If there was a known gang in the or I would've put it in the Overview c:

Rp* not or

An you should bring Jethro in! Suzumaki isn't a high schooler in this RP c: she's a drop out xD

Only reason I'm still on here is cause I can't sleep :c I've gotta get up early too.

The struggle is real. (:'()(TAT)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Hmm =_= no not that I know of. If there was a known gang in the or I would've put it in the Overview c:

Rp* not or

An you should bring Jethro in! Suzumaki isn't a high schooler in this RP c: she's a drop out xD

Only reason I'm still on here is cause I can't sleep :c I've gotta get up early too.

The struggle is real. (:'()(TAT)

[/QUOTE]
Okay I'll bring him and his bro in

just close your eyes and relax yourself...if that doesnt work then idk how else to help you with that sorry ( :o )

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have bad anxiety (:3) I would have panic attacks every night. Only night though... Shishishi.

I'm not right now though (:3) I don't know why I can't sleep right now. Huehue but thanks for trying to help. I'll do that!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I used to have bad anxiety (:3) I would have panic attacks every night. Only night though... Shishishi.
I'm not right now though (:3) I don't know why I can't sleep right now. Huehue but thanks for trying to help. I'll do that!

[/QUOTE]
or you can get drunk and knockout

but then there's that sucky hangover

yeah forget it lol you're welcome

*scratches my head* Sorry, but I think I'm going to leave the group. I just can't follow the rapid posting speed and I don't feel like going on a search for every single post directed to me or someone else who responded.

TaeYeon said:
*scratches my head* Sorry, but I think I'm going to leave the group. I just can't follow the rapid posting speed and I don't feel like going on a search for every single post directed to me or someone else who responded.
Do what you think is best. Right now, I have no clue how to enter the roleplay, so I could slightly understand. The speed of their posts is rather great, so if you don't think you can keep up, then go ahead. No one's holding you back. A roleplay's for fun, so if you're not enjoying yourself, then go ahead an leave. Good luck with finding a roleplay you like!

(Sorry if any of that sounds sarcastic, I meant every word I wrote.)

Also, @Lazy Rocktime , I love your character, she's so cute! I love her, especially the spirit animal part.

Vixifeir said:
Do what you think is best. Right now, I have no clue how to enter the roleplay, so I could slightly understand. The speed of their posts is rather great, so if you don't think you can keep up, then go ahead. No one's holding you back. A roleplay's for fun, so if you're not enjoying yourself, then go ahead an leave. Good luck with finding a roleplay you like!
(Sorry if any of that sounds sarcastic, I meant every word I wrote.)

Also, @Lazy Rocktime , I love your character, she's so cute! I love her, especially the spirit animal part.
Start anywhere. I just picked anywhere and kinda went with the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back