• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young justice: original characters only

Will thought about it for a minute. he really should... especially if it'd keep Diana off his back. "Yeah, yeah sure I'll join. It keeps mom happy so meh." He shrugged, continuing candy crush.

(sorry its so short. gota run to class!)

Blake frowned slightly. "I can join." He said after a moment. "You can call me Shadow. I have the ability to shift into a shadow form. I am also a trained fighter, amoung other things." He didn't necessarily like the idea of a team. He was still thinking of no honor amoung thieves although he was aware that he was amoung heroes.

Vivi turned when the explosions happened, Nabu would of course want to deal with the one who was causing chaos, luckily in a more lawful manner befitting mortals assuming these people were mortal. Still he did not want to join these people, on a permanent basis if they could not be open about their actions he could consent to aiding them right now. Vivi also did wonder what she was even doing here she was like the other magic person here she didn't want to be a hero she should be normal, she should be at home, and only worry about homework. She realized she hadn't been going to class or home for a month after the helmet she had vanished and she didn't know why things just seemed to happen and she never seemed to think about it. No matter what she couldn't just sit around and do nothing, she had the helmet she could help enforce order.

" Fate will aid you for the night " Vivi said once again blushing after speaking like that " We will determine if we can tolerate the implication of shadow methods latter " Vivi said to at least there was a chance this would be a one time event as she rose into the air and flew towards the plants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back