• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom you know you love me — gossip girl roleplay — open

fairyfawn

respectless
click the four hearts to access the information!

• "you know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl"

GOSSIP GIRL

♡design by sugardust., coded by uxie♡

plot
everyone has a secret. or secrets. and a lot of people will try their absolute best to keep their secrets well… a secret. they’ll keep their secrets hidden under lock and key and hope that it stays hidden. if it wasn’t for gossip girl, then maybe it would have been that way. but not with gossip girl around. someone going by the name of gossip girl is running a blog dedicated to spilling everyone’s secrets… how they’re getting ahold of everyone’s deepest, darkest secrets is a mystery. everyone’s secrets are being leaked onto the internet for the public eye to see. who is gossip girl? how are they getting a hold of these secrets? why are they doing this? and most importantly, how are you going to keep your precious secrets safe from gossip girl? is it possible? probably not. no secret is safe.

outline
hello everyone! yeah, it’s me, Juniper, here with a reboot of a gossip girl roleplay that I did a long time ago. I want to state that you do not need to have seen gossip girl in order to participate in this roleplay. the basic premise is that someone going by gossip girl online is spilling everyone’s secrets online for everyone to see. this roleplay is going to get messy, angsty, and be full of drama and mystery so I ask that you’re comfortable with that. give me messy OCs and give me drama! so yeah, basically the OCs are going to be having some juicy secrets that are getting exposed online. and that’s the entire premise! will the OCs be able to find out who gossip girl really is though?

rules
rule one — this roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly! all genders and sexualities are welcome and encouraged here!

rule two — as stated before, this roleplay is going to be messy. however, anything going against RPN rules is not allowed.

rule three — the roleplay is going to be taking place here on RPN. however, the OOC is going to be on discord. so please ensure you have discord. discord is for OOC purposes only.

rule four — IC drama is absolutely welcome and encouraged! however, OOC drama will not be tolerated.

rule five — do not leave people out. It’s not cool at all. I want everyone to feel welcome and included here. if you see someone feeling left out, interact with them! plot with them!

rule six — realistic faceclaims only please. by realistic, I mean real people like actors, actresses, musicians, etc. AI generated, drawn, anime, picrew faceclaims will not be accepted.

rule seven — semi-advanced to advanced! please give others enough to work with. 3 paragraphs minimum, though more would be awesome. one liners will not be accepted.

links
interest check — you’re here
discord — DM me for this please!
ic — tba

Last edited:
I Am Here Yes GIF by GifGari

Always interested hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back