• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β—€ πš’πšŽπšŠπš›πš‹πš˜πš˜πš”-πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘πš’ β—’

Sugarnaut

a nightmare to you specifically
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
yearbook-worthy

ACCEPTING APPS

25/48 CHARACTERS

A high school roleplay based on Growing Up in Seattle by doedeer.

INSPIRATION: High School Musical, Skins, Shameless, Degrassi, Heartbreak High, Riverdale, Euphoria, Sex Education.

KEYWORDS: Real life, High school, min 200 words, senior year, cliques, cliche, melodrama, drugs, scandal, pranks, hijinks, gangs, West Coast, San Francisco, California, America, American school system, juvenile detention

The Pitch

Our story follows the students of Garfield High school, a public school in San Francisco, California. The city is ever growing even with the public opinion saying the city is in ruins. There is something always happening in San Francisco, making it easy for teens to be a bit too sneaky. This roleplay explores the current senior class as they decide what their last year of being a kid will be.

Rules

Must be 18+. There will be serious topics open for discussion for characters and plots so I would prefer people who are of age. If you can not handle serious topics, please refrain from joining.

Follow RPNation terms of service. No smut allowed.

Discord will be our main way to communicate ooc but not required. You are responsible for outreach if you prefer not to use the application.

LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC friendly.

Face claims must be real life, no realistic art or ai generation. Just be mindful of who you pick. Face claims must be over 18.

Gang affiliation is limited. No gun activity at or near the school.
No auto-hit, god-modding. Just make sure everything is ok with both parties.

Currently limiting 2 character per player until we grow!

Post activity is one post per week, collectively.
200 words per post is the preferred word count but it's not strict at all.

Please use the same code provided to match the theme.

This is not first come, first serve application.
I will put their reserve in the spot they would take so there's no influx of a clique, but I will deny characters that do not fit the setting.

Cliques

Top Tier:
Populars and Preps [ 1 Spots Left! ]
The Rich Binches [ 3 Spots Left! ]
The Olympians [ 1 Spots Left! ]
The Foreign Students [ 3 Spots Left! ]

Middle Tier
The Fringers and Drifters [ 2 Spots Left! ]
The Skaters and Party-Fiends [ Full! ]
The Thespians [ 3 Spots Left! ]
The Hipsters and Scenesters [ 2 Spots Left! ]

Bottom Tier
The New Kids [ One Spot Left! ]
The Band Kids [ All Spots Open! ]
The Nerds and Geeks [ 2 Spots Left! ]
The Loners and Outcasts [ Full! ]

Face Claims Taken

ArΓ³n Piper
Brian Altemus
Cole Sprouse
Cyrus Amini
Danielle Rose Russell
David Laporte
@djerq on ig
Gauge Burek
Hugh Laughton Scott
Ignazio Boschetto
Jacob Artist
Jessica Vu
Kathryn Newton
Kristine Froseth
Liberty Mai
Meg Donnelly
Michael Cimino
Mike Faist
Odessa A'Zion
Peach PRC
Ruby Pedersen
Thomas Alexander
Xavier Roger
Zendaya Coleman

Last edited:
Click here to the Profiles.

If anyone as questions, just ask here! I don't have the discord set up yet.
If you're interested, also comment so I know you're eyeing~

Last edited:
Frequently Asked Questions
What year will this be in?
Current day!

Can I play a teacher?
Unfortunately, no. There's a specific focus on growing up and I fear people with teacher characters would be very very limited in plotting.

Are delinquents / bad crowd folks playable? If so what category would they go in?
Yes! I think those would fit anywhere in Middle or Bottom tiers, however you feel like fits. β™‘

will we be starting the rp at the beginning of the school year or would class have been in session for a bit?
I think a week or two into the beginning of the academic year! Unless if everyone wants to play the first day of school~

Can my character have unnatural hair colors?
Yes! Dress code doesn't apply here.

Are you still accepting characters?
If we have a spot open in the profile, always assume you can join!
I keep it up to date as much as possible.

Can I make siblings?
As of right now, no! This will 100% change in the future.
Clarification: You can play siblings with someone else! You can't play two siblings yourself for now.

Can I have my two characters in the same clique?
I prefer it not to be! The cliques are more to plot and write with others.
Taking two spots limits you and others in the clique just a little.

Last edited:
Are delinquents / bad crowd folks playable? If so what category would they go in? Rly fun concept!

Are delinquents / bad crowd folks playable? If so what category would they go in? Rly fun concept!
Yes! I think those would fit anywhere in Middle or Bottom tiers, however you feel like fits. β™‘

As a former band kid I feel wronged by that tier system πŸ˜‚ but interested nonetheless!

Look look look, we always thought we were cooler than we actually were. hahaha.
will we be starting the rp at the beginning of the school year or would class have been in session for a bit?

I think a week or two into the beginning of the academic year! Unless if everyone wants to play the first day of school~

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles SpookiBab SpookiBab Reigning Monarch Reigning Monarch oxicodone oxicodone Wayne Wayne the salty breadstick the salty breadstick Bluesky_101 Bluesky_101
Thanks you guys for sending in your reservations!
As of right now, I have everyone on the roster and I'll update you guys on a discord invite in a few days! (i'm irl busy for a bit)
The profile isn't too extensive so just take your time on filling it out whenever you can.
The clique section can be a paragraph or a sentence about how either the clique as a whole perceives your character or the other way around.
The section is a guide for other people to start plotting with you and what the NPCs would feel around your character.
The profile is very very open conceptually and if you need help, you can always dm me!

Oh and there isn't a set deadline for this to be completed but if you need one, let's go with in a week from today. (Sept 19)
Happy Roleplaying and I'll talk to you guys soon!

orpheus. orpheus. neverbackdown neverbackdown LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki PeachiePIt PeachiePIt KingsRock KingsRock gingersnaps gingersnaps
Thanks for being interested in the rp guys!
Right now the roster is adding up so if you'd like to claim one, please do so whenever and I'll add your little guys whenever I can!
I do accept saving slots if you aren't able to access the code but I will only keep it for 24 hours to let other people have the chance to grab it.
Please comment below if you'd like me to, or contact me on discord if we're already friends.
Please refer to above message once you've submitted! <3

phnx. phnx. i tag you too just cause i didn't want to exclude you if you're interested too!~
I hope you have a fantastic day, mwuah!~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back