• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴏx - ᴏᴏᴄ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Villa1n Villa1n hi! There are codes available in the BB Code center if you’d like to use one, but they are not mandatory! I can link some later but I am on mobile right now

shamelessly lurking until inspiration hits because i am so in love with this concept

also i may have missed this but is there a deadline for apps?

smacking my gremlin hands to finish achilles today or I perish by fire but everyone looks so good so far

shamelessly lurking until inspiration hits because i am so in love with this concept

also i may have missed this but is there a deadline for apps?
I haven’t set one yet, I was thinking this Sunday the 25th but how does everyone feel about that? is that too soon?

I haven’t set one yet, I was thinking this Sunday the 25th but how does everyone feel about that? is that too soon?
I’m not at home currently, would I possibly be able to have an extension until Monday?

Hi~!

Quick question! Does our character have to currently be allied with the government or can they be sympathizers with the enemy? For example, a POW?

Hi~!

Quick question! Does our character have to currently be allied with the government or can they be sympathizers with the enemy? For example, a POW?
While I can see them experimenting on POW, I don't imagine they'd want to give a potential enemy strong abilities. it might work if you have some kind of blackmail on them, something that forces the POW to remain loyal to the government.

While I can see them experimenting on POW, I don't imagine they'd want to give a potential enemy strong abilities. it might work if you have some kind of blackmail on them, something that forces the POW to remain loyal to the government.
Awesome! Thanks for the insight!

And just one more question, specifically regarding lore? Who exactly is the "enemy" in terms of the war? Is it a defined region, set of countries, etc...?

I was thinking of switching to Orpheus and Eurydice and having the test parameters be "what would a soulmate do to save their beloved from death", with the Eurydice being terminally ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back