• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴏx - ᴏᴏᴄ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just seeing if this is still open and what character/soulmate would be left to create?

Just seeing if this is still open and what character/soulmate would be left to create?
The deadline is today but I'd be fine with giving you a few extra days. The roles are not first come first serve so feel free to apply for any of them or make your own! There can also be multiple versions of each couple, for example two pairs romeo and juliets.

The deadline is today but I'd be fine with giving you a few extra days. The roles are not first come first serve so feel free to apply for any of them or make your own! There can also be multiple versions of each couple, for example two pairs romeo and juliets.
thanks but i think i might actually pass on this one, I think I'd prefer to watch and see how the RP goes because I'm interested in seeing how this progresses as an RP, sorry for replying, I just thought about it a bit. I hope everyone has fun and I look forward to seeing all the characters and relationships.

i have a place holder romeo (wherefore art thou romeo?) up and some ideas for her, hopefully i can get a cs up soon!!

I initially had to pull out bc of work but I can totally finish a cs by Sunday

Are we allowed to double? Cause, I have a back alley doctor who has connections to mafias who I can write as Subject Persephone(willed away from the life she knows with no control over the magnitude of Subject Hades' world).

Roman after he finally let's someone into his heart:

"I want to love you as far as the stars are thrown, with the insufferable knowledge that those fiery giants couldn't hold the dimmest light to the candle of our love. Every rise and fall of my chest is filled with you. Be with me now and I'd lay waste to all of the holiest creations just to find an echo of your affection."

I’ve spent the entire weekend sick which slowed my progress down 😭

i may need an extra day, I've been to hell and back trying to get back home from vacation

Hello everyone! Checking in because there are about 24ish hours until the deadline. Just want to see if everyone is still interested and how long you think you'll need to finish up a cs? I'm willing to extend the deadline, just want to see how much longer everyone needs.

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV -ferret- -ferret- Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss nyxievous nyxievous Athens Athens SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles World In A Puddle World In A Puddle blurrystars blurrystars Lizy Lizy Eviexe Eviexe temporarybliss temporarybliss bayleen bayleen
I'm going to drop, unfortunately. Been real busy as of late.

almost done with mine
The Office Crying GIF

I have had a very long day so I will start looking through more finished apps tomorrow. If you have asked for an extension, please send me a message when you finish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back