Wyldspan (new campaign)

Sorry, it's taking longer than I expected because the submissions are all over the place... I do try to keep the pain and suffering for the actual game... :lol:

Ok, it's been a it hard to go over the submissions, and there are some great concepts here, so I was thinking of doing something different.

I'm gonna run two groups, as if in parallel universes. The games will be set in the same world, but the two groups will develop the world in different ways.

Group 1:

Onupabadr

Fiaryn

Aelan

Melcairiel

Kyros

Group 2:

TherealBrickwall

Xarvh

Aurelian

Feantari

Karrigan

Same initial conditions, different actors.

This is going to be very interesting to run!

Awesome.

Khantalas said:
Fiaryn said:
Accepted into the campaign AND grouped with some of my favorite character submissions?
Victory
Does that mean you won't come and play with me in Future Imperfect anymore? :(
There is no such thing as too much victory.

Hooray! It only took two tries to get accepted!

Hmmm, I wonder if Melcairiel and I are going to start having a competition for the largest body count (like Gimli and Legolas)... Shame that doesn't quite fit my character's personality... Oh well.

I go for all the Dawn Abilities except Thrown anyway, so it wouldn't matter what they specialized in. Battles+2 Dawns = WAAAY over-redundancy.

Fiaryn said:
Good lord there are two Dawn Castes in my party.
I wanted to separate them from the Chosen of Battles, since all three seem to go for Melee, and at least two of them have Archery.
Oh don't mistake me for complaining.

I'm completely okay with having not one but two murderbeasts to protect my feathery butt.

I tried to separate the two groups according to how I saw the characters.

The first group seems to be more about staying put and building stuff, while the second group came across as more of a traveling, and slightly less about nation-building.

That doesn't mean this is, or will be, exactly the case, but just my impression of the characters.

The first group seems to be more about staying put and building stuff, while the second group came across as more of a traveling, and slightly less about nation-building.

That doesn't mean this is, or will be, exactly the case, but just my impression of the characters.
Red it is all Good, you never know how it will turn out... it could be that Fiaryn and I pick fights, and the two dawn turn out to be peace keepers, while Kyros seduces everyone.

Hey, we are completely different, I mean Aurora will be using a Grand Daiklave while Marchterde will be using a Grand Daiklave AND a shield.

See? Totally different :D

Onupabadr said:

Red it is all Good, you never know how it will turn out... it could be that Fiaryn and I pick fights, and the two dawn turn out to be peace keepers, while Kyros seduces everyone.
why are you giving away my master plan with Kyros..it was supposed to be a surprise :( ...I mean chicks dig albino eagles right?

All I know is that it amuses me that the giant lion man is a likely counterbalance to the tiny pretty boys complete ruthlessness.

Ephron is my first non-combat wombat in a while. This should be fun :)

Also, Aelan, aren't you gonna be eating some accuracy penalties for wielding a Grand Daiklave one handed?

Nope! That's why I have Dual-Slaying Posture, it allows me to wield a weapon with the 2 tag in one hand with no penalty.

Aelan said:
Nope! That's why I have Dual-Slaying Posture, it allows me to wield a weapon with the 2 tag in one hand with no penalty.
Aha, so that's what that is. What book is that from out of curiosity? Is it in the Core or Glories of the Most High? Maybe I just never noticed it.

Edit: Oh it's in the GotMH - Luna book? Man no wonder I've never heard of it. That is hella obscure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back