• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World Submersion (OOC/Planning/Universe Creation)

Name:
Testing Makes Perfect (Portal/Half Life Universe)

Important Characters:
GLaDOS

Players I need:
Uh... Basically anyone is welcome.

Plot Idea:
Assorted characters are taken to Aperture Science Laboratories (Whether it is via portal, kidnapping, or something else I have not decided yet). When they are arrive, they are trapped in there in GLaDOS and are forced to be put into tests. The characters must navigate through the testing chambers as they try to escape and (Optional) destroy GLaDOS.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Note: WIP / Due to change

Name: Beyond the Fantasy (Legend of Zelda / Final Fantasy)

Important Characters: Princess Zelda, Ignis Scientia, Zant, Ganondorf, Impa, The Light Sages, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Gladiolus Amicitia, Prompto Argerntum, Ardyn Izunia

Players I need: Anyone. A mix of characters would be nice.

Plot Idea: The Kingdom of Hyrule has forged an alliance with the Kingdom of Lucis. Ignis Scientia has become the ambassador to Hyrule as well as the royal advisor to Princess Zelda. Zelda and Ignis have called upon various warriors from different lands to aid in the fight against the forces of darkness (daemons, the Imperial Army and the Twilight forces).

Theme Song:

Main Theme

Ignis' Theme

Zelda's Theme

Last edited:

Name: Beyond the Fantasy

Important Characters: Princess Zelda, Ignis Scientia, Aloy, Yuki Cross, Zant, Ganondorf, Impa, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Gladiolus Amicitia, Prompto Argerntum, Ardyn Izunia, HADES, GAIA, Kaname Kuran, Zero Kiryu, Rido Kuran

Plot Idea: The Kingdom of Hyrule has forged an alliance with the Kingdom of Lucis. Ignis Scientia has become the ambassador to Hyrule as well as the royal advisor to Princess Zelda. Pureblood princess Yuki Kuran is also under Ignis and Zelda's protection as Rido Kuran is after her. Zelda and Ignis have called upon various warriors from different lands to aid in the fight against the forces of darkness (daemons, vampires, and the Twilight forces).

Meanwhile, Aloy is recruiting her own army of warriors (crossover characters) because deletion protocol unit HADES has gone rogue and intends to kill off all living things. Aloy intends to travel high and low until she reaches Hyrule and they must warn Zelda, Ignis, Yuki, and he others about the corrupted bestile machines heading their way.

Basically you can join Zelda, Ignis, and Yuki or travel with Aloy.

Theme Song (optional):

Joining this one with aloy might work for my charactors as what they want is to keep the worlds safe. Also jedi+robats=dead robots.

I also want to add Kat and Morrigan in the plot, but hey haven't been approved yet. So, I'll wait 'till they're approved by the mods.

Name: Beyond the Fantasy

Important Characters: Princess Zelda, Ignis Scientia, Aloy, Yuki Cross, Zant, Ganondorf, Impa, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Gladiolus Amicitia, Prompto Argerntum, Ardyn Izunia, HADES, GAIA, Kaname Kuran, Zero Kiryu, Rido Kuran

Plot Idea: The Kingdom of Hyrule has forged an alliance with the Kingdom of Lucis. Ignis Scientia has become the ambassador to Hyrule as well as the royal advisor to Princess Zelda. Pureblood princess Yuki Kuran is also under Ignis and Zelda's protection as Rido Kuran is after her. Zelda and Ignis have called upon various warriors from different lands to aid in the fight against the forces of darkness (daemons, vampires, and the Twilight forces).

Meanwhile, Aloy is recruiting her own army of warriors (crossover characters) because deletion protocol unit HADES has gone rogue and intends to kill off all living things. Aloy intends to travel high and low with her new comrades until she reaches Hyrule and they must warn Zelda, Ignis, Yuki, and the others about the corrupted bestile machines heading their way.

Basically you can join Zelda, Ignis, and Yuki or travel with Aloy.

Theme Song:

Main Theme

Ignis' Theme

Zelda's Theme

Yuki's Theme

Aloy's Theme

Midna is sad you considered Zant an important character instead of her.

Midna is sad you considered Zant an important character instead of her.

Nah, she's important, but I didn't add her because someone else had already claimed her. Just like how Truthblade is Link, but I didn't mention Link because I wasn't so sure if I should add an already claimed character to the list.

Stella Fleuré Stella Fleuré I may have an Android character in progress that I would be willing to send there. Just let me get the CS made and I'll come back to you on that. Also what is the Universe this is taking place on?

Last edited:
Seeing that i will probably have to start the rp sooner or later....

You guys just tell me Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , ManyFaces ManyFaces , and Lordvader59 Lordvader59 what characters you want checked first so we can start as many people as possible (and please tell us which pages they're on as well).
I'd like to have Deadpool, and Deathstroke checked out. They are both on the most recent page, which I believe is still 5.

Name:
Testing Makes Perfect (Portal/Half Life Universe)

Important Characters:
GLaDOS

Players I need:
Uh... Basically anyone is welcome.

Plot Idea:
Assorted characters are taken to Aperture Science Laboratories (Whether it is via portal, kidnapping, or something else I have not decided yet). When they are arrive, they are trapped in there in GLaDOS and are forced to be put into tests. The characters must navigate through the testing chambers as they try to escape and (Optional) destroy GLaDOS.

Theme Song:

Hmmmm... would you mind if I had PC-98 Reimu join this universe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back