World Academy~Hetalia [Inactive]

Jensen lifted her fingers lazily to wave to Riley, but it seemed that he had already moved on to a new conversation. She snorted lightly, rolling her eyes. He certainly was...energetic. She shook her head and turned back to her assignment, clicking the tip of her pen with her thumb.

"Seriously?" He asked, then quickly added, "That's cool, I don't know how old Joey is either..." He admitted, smiling gently. "Allllright..." He said. He stretched his arms out and heard them pop audibly, gaining a small groan from him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He winced in sympathy. "If you'd like, you could visit my dorm later with Joey. I think Kumajiro would like to meet another animal after so long of pretty much just having me."

He nodded excitedly, "Joey and I would love to!" He said happily, tapping his pencil on his desk, happy to have made a new friend for Joey.

"Alllllright!" He said smiling brightly. He had forgotten his excitement about second period and quickly switched gears to the last period.

He smiled happily, carefully taking the picture he drew from his binder and offered it to Riley. "Do you want this? Maybe as a way of marking the beginning of a friendship?"

He smiled and nodded, "Sure, and I'll make you something too!" He exclaimed, thinking of something he could make his new friend. He took the paper and put it in his camera bag.

He smiled and nodded. "Okay. I'll look forward to it." He was excited to be able to have someone over to his dorm so early in the year.

Cameron nudged Matthew on the shoulder, "Hey who's that again?" He pointed to Jensen. "Wasn't it Denzel or something like that? ...Oh yeah; Jensen, wasn't it?"

Cameron continued to survey the room unaware that Jensen wasn't a boy, as he had thought. He packed his books away and handed in his assignment at the end of the period, when the bell rang. He met up with his two new friends outside the classroom.

"Shall we?" he asked, and began walking towards the changing rooms.

Matthew looked over at who he pointed at. He still wasn't really introduced to anyone but just Cameron and Riley, but he'd have to make a point of introducing himself to people as soon as he could. Once class was over and assignments were turned in, he walked with them to the changing rooms. "I think that went pretty well for our first class."

"Yeah it did! You made two new friends! That's a great start! Now I gotta run! I don't wanna be late for Phys Ed!" He shouted, slinging his camera bag around his shoulder and turning in his assignment. He ran ahead calling back, "See ya!"

He waved to him as he left, smiling. He didn't call back, knowing his voice was going to be too quiet to be heard even if he tried. Instead he just walked beside Cameron. "He really likes Phys Ed, eh?"

"Well, I've got to say... So do I!" Cameron ran to catch up with Riley. "C'mon!" he shouted back to Matthew. He ran with Riley to the sports hall where they waited for Matthew and entered the changing rooms.

Matthew smiled, running after him with a soft laugh. "Wait up!" He caught up with them before long, going into the changing rooms with them. He didn't mind running at all, finding it fun when it wasn't needed.

Cameron threw his sports bag down onto one of the side benched of the changing room and hung his blazer on the wall. He then took off his tie and shirt and put those on top. When he was completely changed into his sports kit of a white shirt, white socks, navy tracksuit trousers and white trainer, he went to the main hall and gathered with the rest of the class.

Matthew quickly got changed into a pair of track pants and t-shirt, putting everything into his bag before running out to join the class.

After doing the first two warm up laps of the hall, Cameron joined his classmates around the teacher. He noticed Jensen across from him. He waited for the teacher to tell them what they were going to do first.

Cameron was ecstatic when he heard that they were going to be starting with indoor football. He waited for the teams to be picked and then joined his respective huddle.

"I play on the right wing," he said to Riley who had automatically elected himself team captain. "But I'm fast and I can shoot."

He got into his position and awaited the whistle.

Matthew kept up with everyone in the warm up laps, shifting from foot to foot while around the teacher. He'd never been too comfortable in crowds, so he was relieved when they were dispersed into teams. Thankfully he was with the other two, joining the huddle. He wasn't experienced with football at all and wasn't much good at it, despite his brother being an over-enthusiast of it.

He quickly changed and ran the warm up laps, then smiled brightly as he was elected. "Aha... Alrighty then!" He said as he ran across the field into position.

He got a look of discomfort on his face, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do. He had never played a more formal game of it before, so he wasn't entirely sure what to do.

He tried to think of something he was supposed to do in the game, although it's been ages since the last time he even glanced at a game or attempted to play.

As the bell rang, a smile crept across Jensen's face. She hurriedly stuffed her pen inside of her binder, at first speedwalking and then jogging from the class. She had always loved sports, so physical education was one of her best suits in school. The gym at the academy was pleasing in size, as were, she noted, the locker rooms. It only took her a minute to change into her track uniform, and she was chosen for a team relatively late on, likely due to her unimpressive stature. She noticed that all the people she'd seen earlier - except for Heather, who appeared to be nowhere to be seen - had been chosen for the opposite team. She smirked, an air of competition filling her. Now this would be fun.

She loved football, and seemed to know the rules better than some of the other kids there. As she raced down the field to accept a pass, she was winded and rolled on the grass. Turning to see what she had tripped over, she found her foot tangled on some poor blonde kid with glasses and a peculiar curl in front of his face. "Oh, dear - I'm sorry! I didn't see you there," she said, her voice slightly higher than normal in nervousness. She started to reach for his arm, but stopped in case he was hurt. She wasn't the most sentimental of people, but she absolutely hated to hurt anyone.

[sorry about length, but when you miss two pages there's gotta be something to make up for it. ^^]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back