Wonderland

U may reserve Alice. Make sure to post your application soon though

Also apologies it took me a while but the character sheets are up now

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Raviael said:
U may reserve Alice. Make sure to post your application soon though
Also apologies it took me a while but the character sheets are up now

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
Nevermind, after looking at the characters, I release Alice and may I reserve Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum? c:

I'm really interested in joining this. Mind reserving the Caterpillar for me? Hopefully I can fill out a profile tonight.

I like the White rabbit please? :3 Also where's the joker and the knight of heart? xD

EDIT: If you add the joker or knight of heart I will change my role to one of those two >w<)/

Hmm yes they were one of the many I was debating on adding into the cast. However I didn't know how many people I'd get into this rp. So I didn't want to add too many roles that I wouldn't be able to fill in.

Haha apologies. However what I'm debating on is:

1) if it does become rather successful then I'll add in those characters and defiantly let you know

2) After some due time I believe I will allow people who feel like the can juggle 2 characters to do so. And if I do I'll make a special joker and/or knight role just for you, if you'd wish.

-le gasps- Really? ;v; But I feel this is too kind of you to do xD

But I would really love that and If you like I could try and see some friends of mine to check this out .3.

I'd be grateful if you would.

And it's nothing too kind, I don't mind at all- to help satisfy others' rp cravings the best I'm capable of. It's a just a small thing, really.

However, I will go ahead and reserve the White Rabbit for you. Just make sure to fill in the character sheet sometime soon doll, ok? Thank you kindly~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be willing to play a second role after some time, it seems we're severely lacking in the male department.

Great. I'll allow the usage of people to juggle two characters if they wish tomorrow. I'll post something to let you know.

Joker is taken by me sadly I can't juggle three so the Knight of Hearts I can't take sadly ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
I can juggle up to 6 but Ill stay below and just do three. Whoever you need filled in please do tell me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back