Wonderland

Gracious I do apologize! Something had happened these past few days (Something that I was really crossing the line with!)! It shouldn't happen again! I'll do make sure that we can start this rp very soon! I must apologize for keeping you all wait without notification. I know, I'm just as excited as you are. 
Another thought I just had... should I make a map section, if yes where does you character live (if you wish you may include pictures.) I figured that it'd be easier to map out wonderland, no?

Well we should know already how Wonderland should look like but I think we should just in case :)

Yes but you are allowed to use your own imagination. Perhaps the cheshire cat here (who if I'm correct, lived with the Duchess) doesn't want to live with her (after all, we haven't even got the Duchess role yet xD ) so you just pick whatever you feel best for your character

I understand then yes we should have a map :) I have two characters and I say the White Rabbit lives in the woods away from everyone but has a room in the kingdom of hearts castle whenever the queen is in need him.

Joker will be in somewhere else also away from everyone and is in an unknown place, the only people to know is being is the cats ( Cheshire cat and Alice's cat ) and White Rabbit :) ( If you also want to be one of the people to know Joker's being then comment here but I'll only let two more people in this :/ )

Can I play the Duchess's cook? And is it okay if he doesn't appear that often? (since the only thing he does is cook in the duchess's kitchen and use a hella lot of pepper)

Yeah have at it. Characters like that can be as important or unimportant as you wish.

Alright~ since the lot of you is so eager. We still need the Duchess and Duchess's cook but I'm sure the two can wait.

So I suppose we may begin.

During your introductions, I shall make the maps based on what your setting is. Also soon I'm adding in a special character that 'the people' (everyone) kinda shares. He will be further explained later on. Are we ready?

Hey, sorry about not being on this. Hoping to do an intro/join in if I don't have homework

It's ok. I hope to have you in soon but take your time on your homework. I understand that lol

Are we even going along the story? I'm kinda unsure how to post since Alec is surrounded by two people already ;-; Peter can't come in...

Talk to my charecter or get my charecter T-T she doesn't have anyone to talk to....

~>♥<~

Umm... ._.

I could get Jack to chat with ya but Peter must stick with Alec as so the story must go in "Alice in Wonderland" or in this case "Alec in Wonderland".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back