• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

Pyromaniac

self appointed meme queen
Alright, no fancy format here.

Feel free to ask any questions about the plot, maybe plot with people, I don't care. Just be friendly and don't talk OOC in the other topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible for be to apply for both the queen of hearts and the queen of clubs and then you decided which could be accepted?

What would the age groups for these spots be 20s - 30s?

Also, would you prefer realistic photos or illustrated.

As long as it's realistic looking, I'm fine.

You could totally be both of them if you can handle it!

And yes, 20-30s

Before this all gets cluttered, I'd like to introduce myself as Co-GM. If you don't know me, I'm simply Red. I'm here to enfore rules in favor of the RP and how Pyro wants things run. I will be blunt. I will be judgmental, yet fair. And, I will try to keep my bluntness to a minimum. Welcome to the RP.

This looks very interesting! I'll apply for the position of the Queen of Clubs!

Probably the Last RP I'll join in a very long time XP

@Little Lozy @karmaa @FinalStraw

Seeing as though all of you want the queen of clubs, I must ask lozy to either forfeit the queen of hearts or the queen of clubs as she did ask first. I guess you all can come to an agreement of who gets it? Is that fair?

I suppose I'll take my character out of the running for queen of clubs. I will still be applying for queen of hearts, but I may also apply for queen of diamonds. Though, I don't feel I have the stamina to play two characters so I will just wait to see which will be accepted. :)

Well, Lozy is forfeitting the spot for the Queen of Clubs, but since @karmaa already made a form it would be right for her to take the position, I guess?

EDIT : I'll be making the King of Clubs, then! :D

Aww thanks so much! Zombie Boy is one of my favorite fc's and dream guy lol. I was going to go more in depth with his story but decided nah lets overview it and leave the rest up to mystery~ : D

bluehaze said:
Aww thanks so much! Zombie Boy is one of my favorite fc's and dream guy lol. I was going to go more in depth with his story but decided nah lets overview it and leave the rest up to mystery~ : D
Last time someone used a different face claim, but zombie boy is PERFECT for the mad hatter

YAS! It will be glorious!

My character will probably start majority of the fights though since she has little to no filter.

so what I'm thinking is that the only way to figure out the true heir of Wonderland, is to go back to their mother's grave and ask her themselves. and the ending will be like:

they all get there at the same time and like Alice is waiting there for them and she'll be like "the point of this was to get you guys to bond, not try to kill each other"

Pyromaniac said:
so what I'm thinking is that the only way to figure out the true heir of Wonderland, is to go back to their mother's grave and ask her themselves. and the ending will be like:
they all get there at the same time and like Alice is waiting there for them and she'll be like "the point of this was to get you guys to bond, not try to kill each other"
xD Charlize's reaction would be classic

Charlize:

This isn't bonding! The throne is mine! *throws a fit*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back