• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

With DemonGirl27

SomaFel said:
Since I don't know how to actually make enchiladas...) Ronnie shows lily each step how to make his enchiladas. Each step is actually pretty easy.
She smiles learning quickly

DemonGirl27 said:
She takes one of the plates and sets them down on the table before putting some music to listen to
Ronnie also sits back at the table, and takes a bite he says "these might even be better than mine..."

DemonGirl27 said:
"Horror movie.........and the movie we can watch is Dead Silence."
Ronnie says "alright, sure" as he goes to the TV, taps it and the movie starts, he then sits on the couch and says, "care to join me?"

Lily joins him and lays on the couch, using the couch rest as a pillow as she had her shoes off onto the ground

It is clear, If she hadn't suggested it, Ronnie would have never put this movie on ever, lets just say when it comes to this scary movie, little girls are braver then he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first half she was fine, but when it came to the second half. When Ronnie turns off the movie and looks for lily, he finds her shaking holding a kitchen knife curled into a corner

DemonGirl27 said:
The first half she was fine, but when it came to the second half. When Ronnie turns off the movie and looks for lily, he finds her shaking holding a kitchen knife curled into a corner
"lily are you ok?"

DemonGirl27 said:
"........Never again..." she mumbles looking at him
Ronnie makes sure that the lights are on and then sits next to her and says " I agree, never putting that on again..." But one problem, sometimes Ronnie fears may be so great that they manifest themselves..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back