• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

With DemonGirl27

( Oh okay because one already said they could be it, so I was just wondering) She smiles giggling, "No problemo.."

Ronnie looks embarrassed about what just happened, he's looking down at his feet, not really looking at her at the moment.

She rubs his back soothingly, before getting up and pulls him along until they were both at the top. (I actually had a character who is kinda like a caller id but its not really a person

DemonGirl27 said:
She rubs his back soothingly, before getting up and pulls him along until they were both at the top. (I actually had a character who is kinda like a caller id but its not really a person
(ok go for it)

Ronnie says "what an amazing view!"

( Its a robot with an ai in it, so pretty much going to make the character a cannon and use vision lol) Lily nods and sits besides him, grinning "I know right? Its very beautiful.."

DemonGirl27 said:
( Its a robot with an ai in it, so pretty much going to make the character a cannon and use vision lol) Lily nods and sits besides him, grinning "I know right? Its very beautiful.."
Ronnie turns to lily and says "not as beautiful as you..."

She blushes shyly and lays her head on his shoulder, "Thank you.....but this is much more beautiful." She chuckles

Ronnie smiles and says"ya know, of you wanted too, we could live here and attend the school like normal, I can always take us back and forth no problem."

DemonGirl27 said:
"That would actually be lovely..." she smiles at him (Done, made the cs
"so, want to live up here in the cabin? It's a pretty cozy little thing but still plenty of room ..." He smiles back

SomaFel said:
"so, want to live up here in the cabin? It's a pretty cozy little thing but still plenty of room ..." He smiles back
"Yeah I would definetely love that.." She grins

The two arrive at the cabin at the same time, she opens the door for him "After you....your highness.." She teases him a bit

DemonGirl27 said:
The two arrive at the cabin at the same time, she opens the door for him "After you....your highness.." She teases him a bit
"thank you, your beautifulness" and walks into the cabin and heads for the kitchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back