• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π“¦π“²π“Όπ“± 𝓀𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 β€” A Digimon Adventure 01 Roleplay (OOC)

Should this be our main OOC?

• Yes - Keep it on RPN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Move the OOC to Discord

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Characters
Here
Other
Here
for the ones who haven't made a character, what gender are you going with? my OCD hates me XD

for the ones who haven't made a character, what gender are you going with? my OCD hates me XD
Given the amount of males, I would be inclined to say go female for yours, since as it stands now we've got 3 males and 1 female (Land's character). But no pressure. I've been thinking about going female for mine but not sure if i'll commit to that yet.

Imagine the group is in a huge fight and it looks like they are about to lose. Up on top of a building stands Jason and junkmon. With a smile on their face they jump off the building and Jason immediately digivolves junkmon into tankdramon. The massive Digimon lands on their opponent, crushing them. Then Jason digivolves again into gundramon, who immediately blast the opponent in their face with everything they've got. Hell of a way to enter a fight.

Imagine the group is in a huge fight and it looks like they are about to lose. Up on top of a building stands Jason and junkmon. With a smile on their face they jump off the building and Jason immediately digivolves junkmon into tankdramon. The massive Digimon lands on their opponent, crushing them. Then Jason digivolves again into gundramon, who immediately blast the opponent in their face with everything they've got. Hell of a way to enter a fight.

Sounds like a badass anime moment if i ever saw one 😁

Wrote mine down. Like 90% of it, at least.

Awesome! I'll go check it out now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back