Whole New World

most of Helia's weaponry, armor, and what not is going to be made of the Valkyrie metal i described for her bracelets, it is harder than diamond and it cuts smooth, however it is a more solid color and it is gold. :)

That's a bit much dont you think? A light metal that's harder that diamonds? Because that would mean theres litterally nothing on earth that can break through it. Bane's swrld would snap trying to break it (But the amount of downward force would probably be like me hitting you over the head with a tree branch that just happened to break... Ouch).

Its just a bit too powerful for MY tastes. Because it makes it near inpenitrable. However, I can live with it if I must because if the fact she's not wearing THAT much in the picture (Enough to keep it rated T), it's not like it's massive and heavy armor that covers her entire being.

Anyway, I think I'll give him an enchanted sword of leeching (Stays sharp and draws life from the target once hit, feeding his energy). That is, if it's okay.

He might even have a rune stone or two left around in his satchel o fun from when he did it.

@Soses-fighter007

Well, being as it is Valkyrie metal, i'd expect it to be much like the Valkyrie herself, as in the less Valkyrie "power" the less strength it has. Valkyrie magic would have to work in with elemental. Did you read the lore book? :o

@WanderingTyrant

[MENTION=4406]Nikki Rodgers[/MENTION]

@Riylin

Well, feel free to edit your profiles and adjust, i'll let you do whatever with them, until the IC goes up, once that happens I'll be a bit more strict :3

WanderingTyrant said:
That's a bit much dont you think? A light metal that's harder that diamonds? Because that would mean theres litterally nothing on earth that can break through it. Bane's swrld would snap trying to break it (But the amount of downward force would probably be like me hitting you over the head with a tree branch that just happened to break... Ouch).
Its just a bit too powerful for MY tastes. Because it makes it near inpenitrable. However, I can live with it if I must because if the fact she's not wearing THAT much in the picture (Enough to keep it rated T), it's not like it's massive and heavy armor that covers her entire being.
I was mostly just making conversation. Her weapons are all going to be made of that metal, but probably not her armor (which is a 'bikini armor' covering her chest nd shoulders very well, leaving her torso exposed, and then covering her hips and most of her legs) xD I might not go into that much detail, but her armor is mostly golden in color at least.

yeah im going to do everything i can to keep her less powerful than an actual Valkyrie because like i said before they are freaking ridiculous a race of warrior angelic women who chose who live and die in battles and then who becomes gods. so yeah......i won't over power/protect her. xD

Original Hylion]@[URL="http://www.rpnation.com/member.php?u=4473 said:
Soses-fighter007[/URL]
Well, being as it is Valkyrie metal, i'd expect it to be much like the Valkyrie herself, as in the less Valkyrie "power" the less strength it has. Valkyrie magic would have to work in with elemental. Did you read the lore book? :o
oooh thats a good idea! like maybe it gains power as she does. her armor might be a different kind of valkyrie metal because thinking on it i might want to reserve the diamond hard one for her weapons mostly. But i am going to use your idea, like it get stronger the stronger she is.

and no I didn't. ^^' I didn't see it honestly but then i read that it was all hidden and stuff sp im reading it now. i will report back when i am done *Salutes*

[QUOTE="Soses-fighter007]

oooh thats a good idea! like maybe it gains power as she does. her armor might be a different kind of valkyrie metal because thinking on it i might want to reserve the diamond hard one for her weapons mostly. But i am going to use your idea, like it get stronger the stronger she is.

and no I didn't. ^^' I didn't see it honestly but then i read that it was all hidden and stuff sp im reading it now. i will report back when i am done *Salutes*

[/QUOTE]
Mmmmm Bikinni armor = w =

:P

I worked hard on it :3 I hope it's all clear and understandable

Okay, I edited my sheet to add my swords enchantment and removed his dagger.

Also, question for you ladies, how come guys get fully decked out armor to protect their whole bodies, but girls get chain mail underwear?

[QUOTE="Original Hylion]Mmmmm Bikinni armor = w =
:P

I worked hard on it :3 I hope it's all clear and understandable

[/QUOTE]
xD haha

and it is, it would be more clear if you had given them names of some sort, because with all the he's she's and gods and semi gods it becomes a little confusing

[QUOTE="Original Hylion]Would you like to wear chain mail under wear 0.o Tyrant?

[/QUOTE]
No, no, I'm good. What I'm asking is why girls actually wear the stuff, and why its such a steriotype. I know I wouldnt like to wear it.

xD haha
and it is, it would be more clear if you had given them names of some sort, because with all the he's she's and gods and semi gods it becomes a little confusing

[/QUOTE]
> w < True, but I plan on making a role play about the history of Terryal, so I want to keep the names of these Gods, gods and Semi gods a secret. But maybe i'll come up with a more innovative names instead of just calling them gods and such

WanderingTyrant said:
No, no, I'm good. What I'm asking is why girls actually wear the stuff, and why its such a steriotype. I know I wouldnt like to wear it.
>.> Don't complain. Shut up!

Before they stop!

WanderingTyrant said:
Okay, I edited my sheet to add my swords enchantment and removed his dagger.
Also, question for you ladies, how come guys get fully decked out armor to protect their whole bodies, but girls get chain mail underwear?
Because, generally when someone illustrates a fantasy novel of some sort it is for old women who are horny and wish they were sexy enough to wear bikini armor (romance novels) or its for young teenage boys who wish they could get a girl who wears bikini armor (graphic novels) its more for the reader's sake, everyone enjoys a sexy woman, even women. yeah its true. xD

not to mention it smaller armor plays up the difference between warrior women and warrior men, not to sound sexist or anything but women are more known for being flexible and agile while men are known for being sturdy and strong, thus men get heavy armor without much movement, and women wear armor that aids them in movement and obviously the lighter the better.

finally it idolizes women in a sense, the bikini armor is like the woman who wears it. It is strong and protective, while still feminine and alluring. A woman wearing bikini armor is still a graceful, beautiful woman, but she is also powerful and full of strength.

thus the bikini armor. :)

Ari, Writer, Artist...woman.

[QUOTE="Original Hylion]> w < True, but I plan on making a role play about the history of Terryal, so I want to keep the names of these Gods, gods and Semi gods a secret. But maybe i'll come up with a more innovative names instead of just calling them gods and such

[/QUOTE]
ooh! I'd love it if you can involve me in it somehow! :D I love playing goddesses, even evil ones! and that makes sense, but even if you could assign temporary names it would be easy to follow. I mean its completely fine how it is, so yeah its not a huge deal xD

and don't worry ;) We won't quit wearing bikini armor if it will keep getting us free drinks. ( xD ahhh a little humor)

can start this roleplay today?

and don't worry ;) We won't quit wearing bikini armor if it will keep getting us free drinks. ( xD ahhh humor)

[/QUOTE]
"A free drink for the lady, and one for me." Bane said, motioning to Helia. The bartender stopped, looking up at the lizard man with disbelief. "What in the gods names makes you think I'll give you two free drinks?" He said. Bane simple smiled at the bartender, but the look of a killer could be seen in his eyes. "I'll break your arm."

WanderingTyrant said:
"A free drink for the lady, and one for me." Bane said, motioning to Helia. The bartender stopped, looking up at the lizard man with disbelief. "What in the gods names makes you think I'll give you two free drinks?" He said. Bane simple smiled at the bartender, but the look of a killer could be seen in his eyes. "I'll break your arm."
O.o Helia freezes then gives a nervous laugh,"Ah ha ha ha....ha...he's kidding." She walked over and pulled Bane away,"Lets go you big prankster." O.o "

Posted! Day-Bane is awake and hungry.

If they are attacked by things inside the cave, I'll probably have him transform to allow his beast blood to release it's pent up stress. Plus, he wont try to eat you all after that. He can distinguish friend from foe even in beast form.

^.^ Awesome post, I do have plans for us to spend a bit of time in the caves

what will happen? <.< Only I know....

Chosen Name: Logan Kaspar

Race: Human

Height and weight: 5 foot 11 inches, 174 pounds.

Only Memories: The corpse and casket of a 6 year old girl, and her icy blue eyes stabbing into his skull.

Remembered Traits and Habits: Adept in magic; elemental and to a lesser extent arcane. Also an insomniac.

Succeeds In: As mentioned above, magic. Also a great, smooth talker; very personable with a tendency to never shut up.

Falters In: Sword play, marksmanship.

Woke Up With: Tattoos, covering his body. Almost every inch of skin aside from his face is covered in mock Arcane Circles, an artist's depiction of the magic script. Logan also has a small dagger, and a pouch of diamonds, emeralds and other rare, valuable minerals. He doesn't remember how or why he came into possession of it.

Appearance: Logan is a rather wiry man, covered in imposing tattoos and a challenging smirk. He has close cropped dirty blonde hair, and the slightest wisp of stubble adorning his face. He has a very light pair of blue eyes, and has woken up in a white-blue cloak, and a matching pair of loose fitting pants.

P

love the RP setting; this place needs more medieval, classic fantasy RPs. I hope Logan is satisfactory, and if he isn't I would be fine with making any changes you desire.

MDM said:
Chosen Name: Logan Kaspar

Race: Human

Height and weight: 5 foot 11 inches, 174 pounds.

Only Memories: The corpse and casket of a 6 year old girl, and her icy blue eyes stabbing into his skull.

Remembered Traits and Habits: Adept in magic; elemental and to a lesser extent arcane. Also an insomniac.

Succeeds In: As mentioned above, magic. Also a great, smooth talker; very personable with a tendency to never shut up.

Falters In: Sword play, marksmanship.

Woke Up With: Tattoos, covering his body. Almost every inch of skin aside from his face is covered in mock Arcane Circles, an artist's depiction of the magic script. Logan also has a small dagger, and a pouch of diamonds, emeralds and other rare, valuable minerals. He doesn't remember how or why he came into possession of it.

Appearance: Logan is a rather wiry man, covered in imposing tattoos and a challenging smirk. He has close cropped dirty blonde hair, and the slightest wisp of stubble adorning his face. He has a very light pair of blue eyes, and has woken up in a white-blue cloak, and a matching pair of loose fitting pants.

Looks fine to meh ^.^ Accepted

MDM said:
Thank you for the Lukewarm acceptance, and the back-handed compliment. :)
What's got you down? She accepted you just fine. There's no reason to take it like there's no enthusiasm whatsoever, and think of it as an insult.

Oh, I took no offence to it whatever the implication. I meant no disrespect, despite the sarcastic tone. Sorry if that was the impression I left you guys with.

Sorry, my mistake, Hylion.

It's fine, MDM, it's just, that wasn't a very good way to react, because a back handed compliment is a shined up insult, which it wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back