Whold you KILL the avatar above you?

Haha. But still, hiding isn't very courageous. *Laughs and stands up, twirling her pistols, a Cheshire Cat smirk on her face.* Don't hide, I will make your death, @MoodyMan731 swift and painful.

*Pouts and out of spite, shoots the a wine glass, causing it shatter and spray glass everywhere.* Come out....come out @MoodyMan731.....I wanna have some fun. It won't hurt.....much.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
 Hmmm.....too bad I don't have @MoodyMan731 in range, @Verdana....looks like you are range though. *Smirks and aims her guns at him, smiling eagerly.* Which knee should I shoot first? 

*Shrugs.* No fun any more. *Holsters her pistols and goes back to relaxing in her soft chair.* Let me know when things get interesting again.

@Nightmares Angel Ooh, I have an idea! override_controls_user:nightmares angel

*Verdana attempts to make Nightmares Angel point the gun at her own foot. Overwhelmingly difficult to break out of. This is why you should never fight somebody with elite coding powers unless you are either a hacker or moderator.*

THE TEMPERATURE OF ANTARCTICA FEELS LIKE AN OVEN TO MY HEART. FOR MY HEART IS VERY, VERY COLD. And yes, I would kill you.

Aww, thanks! I appreciate the sentiment.

Too lazy to think something up. So go, let your heart freeze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back