• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Who wants a Fallout 4 RP

Jack in the Box

The Jack-o-lantern in a Box
This RP is set in fallout 4 that includes the DLC Atomatron, and Far Harbor in this RP you can be anything from any of the other games. Yes this does include joke characters or creatures and entities from DLC from those previous games. Things like ghost, ghost people, talking Deathclaws, and ect are allowed this RP will use the fallout 4 special point amount. You can also use any traits from the previous games too. This RP is not made so if you want any changes please do not hesitate to ask any user feedback is welcomed.

Well that would depend on your character and what they would do in the beginning whether it's just coming into the Commonwealth or out doing who knows what.

I am interested in this, but I don't see a link for character profiles or applications? Do I just kind of jump in?

sorry for delay yes just create a character under character sign up and if I don't delete it then you're good just follow the skelly make certain that your perks are accurate and information is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back