• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy While Hell Rules (W.H.H.F Reboot)

I know you said to pm you for a slot but my 24 hour new period isn't over yet. Can I still join you guys? If not then I understand

Oml, looks like you got a fresh squad going on over here @FrostXShadow

I would have been the first to sign up but I didn't get the notification. Sorry bout that

Hey @FrostXShadow I saw this RP and it looks fun! I'd like to join, you're fun to RP with. Before I make my character though who needs a new member the angels or the demons? Gotta make the teams even xD

Edit: Got impatient and made an angel xD Looks like you needed some help in the main tab

Last edited by a moderator:
It is my favorite anime! <3 I'm acutally going to cosplay as Nagisa at the next convention I go to and have my Fiance dress as Karma :3

I watch it every Thursday when it comes on xD I never finished the manga yet... I don't want it to end xD I will eventually though :) Everyone should ship them together! They are just so adorable!

Did you ever get to the part where Nagisa and Karma are fighting over to kill or save Koro-Sensei? That was amazing! <3

That is were the anime is at right now and I cant wait til the next episode tomorrow <3 I even have a little Koro-Sensei doll thing. His hat came off though so I need to get another one :,( It's all sadface now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back