Where do the elves sleep? [Inactive]

ardetha sobbed quietly as the aura around her grew stronger, she slipped her long dress off leaving only the shorter under dress. taking off her heels and putting her hair up in a ponytail with a hairband she leaves on her wrist she got up and started running through the forest. jumping over branches holding onto branches and sprinting as far as she could. running was a good escape from days like this and maybe it would take her somewhere better.

I don't know. I heard people calling for my aid so i came. sorry about the fox form. I got here faster this way.

Hazel would have shifted back but she didn't feel like being nude in front of everyone. She nudged the mans cheek seeming to check on him.

Hmm ok ... no problem. The only thing Elron wanted was to go home and lay down on his bed. His head felt just as heavy as a rock and he needed some time to think about all of the happenings. I'll have to leave. Thank you priest! He stood up and bowed slightly in front of the light fox. Then he toddled past the dancing pairs and towards the woods. What happend before he passed out? He could only remember him leaving the house with Alec. By the way ... Where was the she-wolf? He shrugged his shoulers, started to amble past the trees and listened to the birds songs. After walking for a time he reconized a white dress laying on the floor. He sort of knew this dress. Flash. There was picture in his head, a picture of a beautiful woman with light hair and extraordinary, purple eyes. Elrons heart started to pound faster. He could feel her running trough the woods and touching the trees. She left him and in kinda hurted, but who was this mysterious woman?

ardetah kept running until her legs hurt and her lungs strained for a rest. she tripped when something caused her to focus else where and she yelled, quite loudly. "AGH!" she skid across the forest floor and lay there as her surroundings moved with a blur, she wasnt crying anymore but she felt like it. "maybe mom was right..i was meant to stay away from people..but i never meant to hurt that kid..it wasnt my fault" she rolled onto her back and looked up at the trees that swayed gently, it reminded her of his eyes.

Hazel returned to the woods an. Shifted back. She shivered slightly as the wind brushed against her back. She ccrossed her arms over her chest and her tail covered her hips. She couldn't stay in her fox form or else she would have been to weak to even move. She didn'tknow where her home was much less her dress and she walked tthrough the woods. Hazel was scared but didn't show it as she tried to ignore the pine needles stabbing her feet.

keiran reappeared suddenly besides hazel with his arms folded and head turned towards the other direction, "as sunny as it is i do believe its a bit chilly to be wandering the wood..in the nude" he looked over at her and was at least happy her tail was big enough to wrap around her some.

Hazel blushed a deep red and looked at him. "W-why are you looking at me like that!" She said her ears folding back as she growled at him. "I couldn't stay a fox very much longer ok... i would have been to weak to even move. Can you please turn away your embarrassing me!" She said hugged her body closer.

he chuckled, "i may be a flirt but im not a pervert" he sighed and he took of his deep shade of purple trench coat and walked over to hazel putting it over her shoulders and wrapping around her. "hold on" he picked her up bridal style and started walking through the woods. "really now you should be more careful and think your actions through more or something bad can happen" he huffed and kept looking forward.

Hazel widened her eyes and shook in fear. "S-stop! I didn't give you permission to pick me up!" She growled lowly as her ears flattened against her head. She seemed to in shock to move and made sure she was covered. "I demand to know where you're taking me! I don't know you like this!" She continued on but finally gave up and glared at him growling.

"you miss were the one wanting very much to meet again and now we have and your naked out in the forest..im taking you to my house my sister may have some clothes for you thought your builds are.." he sighed, "a bit different" he kept holding her despite the struggling, he was stronger then he looked anyways and really didnt have the time for foolishness. "just calm your whiskers and let me help you out.."

Elron took the dress and let his head sink into the cloth. He loved that smell, ... it was quite familiar. Frowning he sat down at the earthy ground and started to think of this woman again. She was laying on the ground looking up at the sky. She was in the woods, like him, she could not be far away, but anywhere. Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him and hid behing a shrub taking the dress with him. It was a man holding a girl in his arms, she looked a bit ... naked. Chuckling he recognized the furry ears and the tail which was wrapped around her body, it was the priest. He was pretty sure that the shapeshifter was in good hand, he often heard about that dark elf. When they disappeared between the trees he rose and tried to follow the scent of the woman.

ardetha felt broken but better, today just took to much out of her. but he caused an emotion in her she had never felt and it hurt but didnt at the same time. sitting up she wobbled abit and hugged the nearest tree, her hair falling and flowing around her as it slipped from her hairband. "i hope i didnt hurt elron..i really do..he almost looked, frightened.." she pressed her cheek to the tree and took in the barks scent and it reminded her of the smell she first caught when he came up to her.

Hazel looked away. "Fine! " she huffed in defeat. She couldn't say she didn't like being held so close to him. Hazel certainly wasn't going to admit it either but after a while she rested her head on his chest seeming to have calmed quite a bit. "Why are helping me? You hardly know me." She said looking up at him as her ears twitched to the sound of the birds.

he shrugged, "didnt i tell you that if i could change the way dark elves are viewed i would..i dont act this way simply because of my race..its simply my personality. there was a beautiful girl in need of rescuing so i decided to rescue her. simple as that" he continued to walk and allowed her to completely relax, her ears tickled his neck and jaw.

Hazel looked up at him. "I can walk ya know. " she muttered feeling a bit awkward not being able to move very much. "I really should get home..." she suggested hinting for him to put her down. Her ears continued to move and twitch to all the sounds around them as she didn't realize she was tickling him.

"do you even know where you're going, you seemed pretty lost and clueless back there" he continued to hold her and bit back a laugh as her ears kept twitching. "thats..a bit bothersome" he snickered and stopped a moment

When Elron sniffed in the air he was able to identy her scent and followed it slowly with his eyes closed. He missed that woman althought he did not know her when his finger recognized some branches he stopped and opened his eyes. They looked twisted like somebody tried to chop his way through the undergrowth. He was able to project her thougts, he was able to identify her scent, what kind of magic was it? He walked through the shrubbery and tried to think about the kind of elves he knew. Nymphes, he thought and suddenly he was able to call up all the memories he seemed to have lost. "Ardetha," he whispered and walked faster, he could sense her to be just nearby.

ardetha slid down the tree still holding it and just sat there holding the tree, most of her hair had fallen free from its band and flowed around her. a chil ran up her spine and she shivered considering walking home now since the woods werent always safe. "i should have kept that longer dress on.." it seems shes always regretting things after they are done and she covered her face with a hand to keep from crying again.

Aenor heard a small bark of a reply to his nod, but he just figured it was a way of humoring his attempt of communication. It was a pretty friendly wolf, so he didn't mind it so near him, but when it licked his hand, he pulled it away quickly for a moment. Aenor was always a bit on the edge, he thought she was about to bite him. Yet after realizing it was just a friendly lick, he brought his hand back down to his side, the other stuffed in his pocket.

He saw in the distance a crowd get around the silvian elf he saw earlier, remembering he went to dance with the nymph. 'Broke your heart hard, elf?' Aenor was surprised the silvian elf was able to last so long keeping his cool.

Seeing the scene, and the nymph swiftly running past for a moment, Aenor decided he would finally start moving his legs which seemed to be glued to the same spot for about 20 minutes. He hated staying in one area for too long, even if a lot was happening in that area.

The young elf looked down at the she-wolf and inquired, sounding a bit monotone, "Where's your elf companion? You probably should head back to them." He started a certain direction to the town to see if she would follow, if that were the correct location of the elf.

Hazel blinked a few times and looked up at him. "What is?" She asked seeming rather oblivious to her ears but he stopped so she began trying to slip out of his arms. "I think i can find my way home. It's not like I'm gonna stay in yours until i figure out where it is. "She joked and shook her head to get her hair free of leaves she not noticed before and of course the shake made the tickling twice as bad.

he shrugged and put her down, "if you insist..i have no problem finding my way around" he stuffed his hands in his pant pockets and began walking. "i do hope you find your way home safe, it will be getting dark soon and much colder. but i need to get home to take care of the house" he smirked at her and turned around walking straight on

Hazel thought for a moment and was failing to find legitimate reasons to not go with him. "Wait! i think i changed my mind" she said running after him and clinging onto his arm. "Maybe we should try again?" She asked looking up at the darkened sky and realizing she was wrong.

keiran smirked and stopped to look at her, "really now? following a stranger to his home?" he was smiling and teasing but he continued to walk as she held his arm. "you know...you never told me your age" his breathe came in small clouds as the sunset chill set in. she seemed older for her race but acted younger at times.

"But if you think I'm to young then you just stop flirting with me. I wouldn't want that now would i?" She teased back and looked up at him. "Besides you have to convince me to give you my age. I won't just tell you!" She laughed and got closer as the night arose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back