• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Eric walled up to her his eyes looking into hers. "I do. Even though lady time you tortured me I still care for you. I'd prove it if I could."

Morpheus waited until the water was close enough and shot water at it, putting the fire out. He exhaled. "Well there goes all that extra chaos energy. I hope you have a good plan

Ryan watched him fall and figured now was the time. He raised his hand palm to the sky. "I do." He moved his hand in a circular motion, making a disk (yeah dbz reference time) Just as the disk formed he and rebecca split, the disk disappearing

She looked into his eyes, squinting. A dark emotionless god caring? What if Little Reds god mode statement... for him.... is me? She stood up. "Is that right?" She ran off the edge of the building Please be right please be right please be right!!

Dru took a sharp dive to avoid the flames landing on the rooftop with Luna and the others slightly out of breath. "Ok I think the sleep is starting to affect but he seems pissed now that he fell over. So no clue what else to do for me. Maybe we can launch some sleep sand into his heart area if we can cut a hole there."

"Damn you ok?" She said holding her hand out to him. "I have an idea wjat if we become one permanently. But instead of fusing you...absorb me."

Gaige walked up to him with her bot and shot celestial bronze bullets at his heart.

"In order for us to get a solid shot on him, we need him to stay still right?" Dove said quickly, the plan forming in her mind, "I could probably get him to stay still. I have about another 5 minutes before I have to go out of God mode."

He rubbed his head. "Ow... yeah Im-" then looked at her. "What? No we cant do that:..." But he knew they could. And knew they had to. He looked at her. "Are you sure? What about Dove?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus waited until the water was close enough and shot water at it, putting the fire out. He exhaled. "Well there goes all that extra chaos energy. I hope you have a good plan

Ryan watched him fall and figured now was the time. He raised his hand palm to the sky. "I do." He moved his hand in a circular motion, making a disk (yeah dbz reference time) Just as the disk formed he and rebecca split, the disk disappearing

She looked into his eyes, squinting. A dark emotionless god caring? What if Little Reds god mode statement... for him.... is me? She stood up. "Is that right?" She ran off the edge of the building Please be right please be right please be right!!
Erics eyes looked at her jump. His heart broke. "Noooooo" she thought about her. He couldn't let this happen he ran and jumped off to catch her. He wasn't fast enough all he could think about was her. He activated god mode. His wings grew double their size and two more sprouted. He caught her last minute. "Don't ever do that again." He used his fear inducement subconsciously. "And don't ever question me like that. I could feel my heart braking." He flew back to the top. "How do I turn this off?"

Rebecca squatted next to him. "Why do you care yoy say love is pointless? Tell her I'm sorry.... and apologize to that Gaige girl too." She kissed his forehead and was absorbed.

She was hyperventilating from fear. He caught her moments from the ground. She reached up, huffing, and pinched his cheek "Gotcha. Just... take me somewhere safe and fight. I'm going to need a bit of a break." Her heart was pounding

Drumonkey said:
Dru took a sharp dive to avoid the flames landing on the rooftop with Luna and the others slightly out of breath. "Ok I think the sleep is starting to affect but he seems pissed now that he fell over. So no clue what else to do for me. Maybe we can launch some sleep sand into his heart area if we can cut a hole there."
Tazmodo said:
"Damn you ok?" She said holding her hand out to him. "I have an idea wjat if we become one permanently. But instead of fusing you...absorb me."

Gaige walked up to him with her bot and shot celestial bronze bullets at his heart.
CharChar45 said:
"In order for us to get a solid shot on him, we need him to stay still right?" Dove said quickly, the plan forming in her mind, "I could probably get him to stay still. I have about another 5 minutes before I have to go out of God mode."
DizjayDeathPride said:
He rubbed his head. "Ow... yeah Im-" then looked at her. "What? No we cant do that:..." But he knew they could. And knew they had to. He looked at her. "Are you sure? What about Dove?"
Typhoeus raises his hand to take the bullets. The bullets shoot away the snake heads on her fingers. He slams his fist onto the ground and a large split develops. Things that aren't rooted into the ground slide into the crack as the two opposite sides of the ground tilt. They halfway destroyed building was starting to crack as it was about to fall into the split in the ground.

Luna curses, she only had a few minutes left. "No we can't just stab it in the heart. It took way too long to get through the muscles in it's leg. The chest along with the rib cage would take too long. It's body is on fire right now." Luna looks to her second being. "Unless... I'll create an opening. Then I want you all to go for his spinal cord."

Luna has darkness envelop them again and bring them to an even leveled building with his stomach. Luna and her second being use a float spell to fly towards Typhoeus tendrils of darkness sprout from her body and lodge themselves into his stomach, she made sure to keep distance from the fire. The second being rushes past him to make him turn to it. Making his back face to the other demigod. Luna jumps off as she left curses in it's stomach. A deactivation curse, making its flames go out. Luna and the being keep it busy by dodging attacks at the last second and using the tendrils of darkness. Along with firing random spells.

Eric walked up to her lifted her chin and kissed her. He then took flight and set off to battle. He took both swords and slashed up the titans spine.

Tazmodo said:
Eric walked up to her lifted her chin and kissed her. He then took flight and set off to battle. He took both swords and slashed up the titans spine.
Luna notices this and just for a split second she was distracted. Suddenly her second being jumps in front of her as Typhoeus's large fist slams into them both. They temple down several blocks and slam into a building. Luna lay in the second beings arms. It took most of the damage for her but she I my had 3 minutes left and she could taste the blood in her mouth. Her body ached from just one hit.

Gaige kept firing but instead at the snakes. After killing them she shiftes to buzsaw mode and put all six rotating blades into its back.

Tazmodo said:
Gaige kept firing but instead at the snakes. After killing them she shiftes to buzsaw mode and put all six rotating blades into its back.
Typhoeus feels a sharp pain in his back as he swiftly turns around smashes his fist into the robot.

"Wait no NO REBECCA PLEASE!" But she did it. He grabbed his head and screamed in agonizing pain as her soul was molding with is. He huddled over as her mind and his became one. Her memories and emotions being written into his. Everything that she had ever seen, heard, done, felt. All in him now. His screaming became empty air. After awhile it was over. He laid on his back for awhile, absorbing the light. When he finally had a grip he stood up, his body in agony. He looked at the the titan as his flames were gone. He looked at him. And studies. He extended his hand and the fusion bow appeared. That was their true bow now. He closed his eyes and pulled the string. He could feel the light easily moving through him now, not ripping through him like before. Easily the arrow charged. He shot it and pulled the string back, making another. He shot it right after, and again, and again. Getting faster. The arrows crashed into the titan, exploding, going deeper and deeper

Eeic saw Luna get swatted and flew to her. "I'll take you back to the tower." He picked her up and flew her back. "Your time is running low just relax and let us handle it. Ok."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Wait no NO REBECCA PLEASE!" But she did it. He grabbed his head and screamed in agonizing pain as her soul was molding with is. He huddled over as her mind and his became one. Her memories and emotions being written into his. Everything that she had ever seen, heard, done, felt. All in him now. His screaming became empty air. After awhile it was over. He laid on his back for awhile, absorbing the light. When he finally had a grip he stood up, his body in agony. He looked at the the titan as his flames were gone. He looked at him. And studies. He extended his hand and the fusion bow appeared. That was their true bow now. He closed his eyes and pulled the string. He could feel the light easily moving through him now, not ripping through him like before. Easily the arrow charged. He shot it and pulled the string back, making another. He shot it right after, and again, and again. Getting faster. The arrows crashed into the titan, exploding, going deeper and deeper
Typhoeus felt his back starting to pop and explode. "I will kill you all!" He raises his hand and brings it down, intending to slam it on top of them.

Dru flew around to the back of Typhoeus and elongates his katana with golden energy then strikes at the spine where everyone else hit then quickly flying/ running to the side to avoid the hand coming to squash them.

Gaige couldn't move. The rubble from her bot held her down. Tears were rolling down her face. "Someone please help me." She said silently. She summoned her Gaigebots to help get her out but they went strong enough. "Please I don't want to die."

"Aim for the spine. Got it. That shouldn't be too difficult," Dove said dryly, trying to lighten the mood just a little bit. It didn't do much good. She hesitated as she saw Luna get hit, cursing under her breath. Then arrows of light were slamming into the giant. Dove couldn't worry about Luna. She had to focus on the mission at hand. She moved quickly behind the giant, jumping between roofs. She didn't have much time left before her god mode had to go, so she had to make this count. Dove raised her hands, silk threads rapidly raising from the ground. They wove together tightly, forming a semi solid sword. Then, the strings seemed to tighten even more, until the point was sharp enough to pierce flesh. Gripping the handle, Dove threw it forward aiming straight for the monsters back.

Tazmodo said:
Eeic saw Luna get swatted and flew to her. "I'll take you back to the tower." He picked her up and flew her back. "Your time is running low just relax and let us handle it. Ok."
Tazmodo said:
Gaige couldn't move. The rubble from her bot held her down. Tears were rolling down her face. "Someone please help me." She said silently. She summoned her Gaigebots to help get her out but they went strong enough. "Please I don't want to die."
Luna pushes off of him and lands on the ground. She staggered and fell. Eventually her second being arrives and helps her up. "I can still fight!" She notices the fist coming down, most everyone got out of the way except for Gaige. She and her being rush over and have several chains hold the fist back the best they can. Spirits rise to push it back along with darkness trying to push it back. She and her second being have the darkness tendrils spouting from their body push on the fist as well. It actually managed to stop it but not completely. Several of the undead help push the rubble off of Gaige. "Go! Get out of here!" Luna starts to get overwhelmed by the pressure.

Morpheus appeared above them and made an iron shield that the hand crashed in to. It dented. He then extended his hands and they turned into cannons and shot jumbo marshmallows at the titan. The marshmallows exploded on contact

Ryan watched as his friends were being swatted down. His objective was to keep destroying the flesh until the bone was exposed. He heard gaige. He didnt know how but he heard her. He flashed to her and looked at her. "You appear to be in trouble hmm? What did I say? Emotions are a distraction. Yet here I am huh?" He extended his hand and a ball of light charged. He shot it at the remaining rubble, just enough to expose her. He grabbed her and flashed back to the roof that had everyone else. "Try not to die" He turned back to the titan and pulled his bow, continuing his mission

Gaige laid there unwilling to move. "All that work and I was still useless. Why did you save me I thought you hated me?"

Eric turned around. "For gods sake" he flew full speed to the titan slashing madly with his swords.

Drumonkey said:
Dru flew around to the back of Typhoeus and elongates his katana with golden energy then strikes at the spine where everyone else hit then quickly flying/ running to the side to avoid the hand coming to squash them.
CharChar45 said:
"Aim for the spine. Got it. That shouldn't be too difficult," Dove said dryly, trying to lighten the mood just a little bit. It didn't do much good. She hesitated as she saw Luna get hit, cursing under her breath. Then arrows of light were slamming into the giant. Dove couldn't worry about Luna. She had to focus on the mission at hand. She moved quickly behind the giant, jumping between roofs. She didn't have much time left before her god mode had to go, so she had to make this count. Dove raised her hands, silk threads rapidly raising from the ground. They wove together tightly, forming a semi solid sword. Then, the strings seemed to tighten even more, until the point was sharp enough to pierce flesh. Gripping the handle, Dove threw it forward aiming straight for the monsters back.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus appeared above them and made an iron shield that the hand crashed in to. It dented. He then extended his hands and they turned into cannons and shot jumbo marshmallows at the titan. The marshmallows exploded on contact
Ryan watched as his friends were being swatted down. His objective was to keep destroying the flesh until the bone was exposed. He heard gaige. He didnt know how but he heard her. He flashed to her and looked at her. "You appear to be in trouble hmm? What did I say? Emotions are a distraction. Yet here I am huh?" He extended his hand and a ball of light charged. He shot it at the remaining rubble, just enough to expose her. He grabbed her and flashed back to the roof that had everyone else. "Try not to die" He turned back to the titan and pulled his bow, continuing his mission
Typhoeus puts his hand on his back at Dru and Dove attack it. His spine was slightly visible. Suddenly marshmallows smash into his chest and knock him off balance. His fist raises off Luna whom only had a minute and a half left.

Luna raises her hands and her second being suddenly erupts into a large beast of darkness that starts have chains burst out of it. It starts to lock him down so the others could get a clear shot.

Typhoeus sends his snake like leg towards the demigod . It drags along the city toppling buildings over as Luna's God mode expires. Meaning all of her powers were now gone for a full day. Though the chains stay they seem weaker. Her umbrella stops floating above her head and falls. Leaving Luna exposed to the sunlight. She stops and stares into the sun on instinct. Tears start to flow from her eyes as traumatic memories come back to her. She doesn't even move as the snake leg comes her way.

( @Tazmodo @Kalin Scarlet )

He didnt look at her but kept charging his arrow. He figured one good shot and it would just pierce through. He just needed a lot of time. And energy. "I dont hate anyone." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I am sorry for how harsh I was. I went too far with what I said when I attacked deathtrap. But i'm serious. Emotions are a distraction. I just gave up a well charged arrow to save you gaige"

Morpheus appeared and grabbed her, holding a copy of her umbrella from when they used to walk around the island. He teleported back to the roof and handed it to her, and without a word continued his plan of protecting and defending

Dove quickly backed off as her god mode expired, exhaustion sweeping over her. She had done what she could, but Typhoeus was left to everyone else. There was nothing else she could do except retreat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back