• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Falls ( Finished )

Morpheus followed her and looked around. "Well cutie this is one way to seduce a man I guess. What expectly do you have in mind? I get an odd feeling your idea of work differs much from mine given.... the oddly murky shadows. Very different from Damians. His are much more smooth. More natural."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus followed her and looked around. "Well cutie this is one way to seduce a man I guess. What expectly do you have in mind? I get an odd feeling your idea of work differs much from mine given.... the oddly murky shadows. Very different from Damians. His are much more smooth. More natural."
Luna catches her breath from that session. "Yes, mine aren't made for beauty after all." Luna grabs her umbrella and walks out the door. She locks it and enters the elevator.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus snaps and is next to her. "You're quick with your actions aren't you? Well it's morning. What're your plans?"
She exits the elevator and sighs. She opens her umbrella and walks out the door. "I plan to visit a little child of time today."

( @Kalin Scarlet )

Alex left his apartment a bit later than he'd wanted, as a result of him sleeping late to recharge after yesterday's training. As he left his apartment, he immediately felt a sense of dread, as if something was out for him. He had no idea why, but it seemed like he was in for that trouble he'd foreseen yesterday.

He considered walking back inside while his hands were still on the door, but he doubted that would do anything...

@Light

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Don't sigh like you're disappointed. And oi i hate kids." He willed an umbrella similar to hers and followed
Luna continues to walk down the street. She appears to be headed towards to arena, knowing that fate will bring the child of time towards her. "I've faced off with him yesterday. It seems like he's able to control your sense of time. Though time isn't of any worth in the astral plane, it's hard for me to access it in this sunlight."

( @DizjayDeathPride )

"Well I would just change the time to night but you seem disappointed in me" He stuck his tonge to her. "What's time to a spirit? What's time without reality? His time seems.... frivolous to us"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Well I would just change the time to night but you seem disappointed in me" He stuck his tonge to her. "What's time to a spirit? What's time without reality? His time seems.... frivolous to us"
"This is true but I'd like to make him one of my puppets. Turning it into night wouldn't make things harder on myself. I like the fun in having to work for my kill." Luna starts to twirl her umbrella around.

As Alex began to walk down the street, he decided that this may be one of those rare moments when he'd have to resort to...'that'. He slid off the eye patch he normally wore to control himself and continued on his way. He kept the eye closed, for the time being, as his dynamos activated, and began to strafe around his body.

@DizjayDeathPride

@Light

He stared at it. "Something tells me if I make it disappear youll probably kill me slowly correct? And as for being sensed... just hide your ill intentions better."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He stared at it. "Something tells me if I make it disappear youll probably kill me slowly correct? And as for being sensed... just hide your ill intentions better."
She doesn't turn to him but she looks at him from the corner of her eye. "Why would I do that when I want him to sense me?"

As Alex walked along, he couldn't help but gag on the bloodlust permeating the air. It didn't make sense for a demigod to want to harm their family, especially now of all times. They were supposed to be the last hope of humanity, and yet some of them still held on to their human nature...

Soon, Alex reached the arena, and he could sense that whoever wanted him was here, or getting close. He stepped inside, slowing time down as he observed the stadium around him.

As Alex approached the pair awaiting him, one who was familiar to him, he opened his closed eye, which was actually normal looking for all intents and purposes. There would be nothing to differentiate it between the other one on his face.

"So its you again...did you have some business with me yet again, niece? So much so that you even brought a nephew into this?" He said with dry sarcasm.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]As Alex approached the pair awaiting him, one who was familiar to him, he opened his closed eye, which was actually normal looking for all intents and purposes. There would be nothing to differentiate it between the other one on his face.
"So its you again...did you have some business with me yet again, niece? So much so that you even brought a nephew into this?" He said with dry sarcasm.

[/QUOTE]
Luna shakes her head. "You are not my uncle. Far from it. Yes I do have business, it's way too boring to wait for you to die so I decided I would make you my puppet now."

"I see...so, you'd kill family for nothing more than to have a slave to bend to your will?" Alex asked, as he walked closer.

@Light

@Light[/URL]
"Don't take it upon yourself to label us as family members. I have no ties whatsoever with anyone here. Yes, if it's to benefit the will of Lady Rhea then I shall. I also know I won't be able to do much against your annoyingly useful power of yours but they will." She summons the spirits of the dead monsters that we're killed in this arena.

"But we are family, dear niece... We're all family. Bound by our godly parents. Or did no one ever tell you that? We're all related. Some more than others. But chronos is the father of all..." As Alex spoke, waves of magical lightning seemed to appear from nowhere, striking multiple spirits before they ever left the ground.

"And so, I must watch over all of us, and defend our family from those who threaten it. You included, if need be." He said, as his abilities began to kick in, showing him a glimpse of what was coming next.

@Light

@Light[/URL]
Luna simply stares at him. "Are you arrogant or just stupid. Cronus is only the father of Zeus, Demeter, Hestia, Hera, Hades, and Poseidon by Rhea. He is no father of all. My mother is derived from Perses and Asteria. Perses is derived from Krios your 'almighty fathers' elder brother. Along with Eurybia, the daughter of Pontus and Gaea. Asteria is derived from Koios again, your fathers older brother and Phiobe your fathers older sister. Cronus is no father of all, he's only added a small amount to the scale. His elder titan siblings have added more to the world than your runt of a father. Seeing that he was the smallest of the titans." She also looked at the spirits whom seemed just fine from the lightning bolts. "I've told you this time and time again. Spirits cannot be affected by this world and it's laws. Nevermind you're not arrogant... you're just uneducated." The spirits rush towards him. Some stay behind to defend her.

Morpheus finally appeared back on the side, eating chips amused by all of this. "Whenever you'd like help cutie say the word. And i'm guessing you're the kid we were looking for. Hello kid. How's it going. Dont die yet kay? I need to watch your powers."

"Oh, so you actually do care about your heritage, and have even taken the time to remember the history... So that's not why you're doing this..." He said, walking closer to her. He apparently ignored the spirits that approached him. "You understand that even if my magic cannot reach your spirits on the astral plane, they cannot harm me without becoming subject to the laws of the physical plane..." he said, as the nearest spirit to him reached out, and was obliterated by lightning from one of his dynamos. He glanced at the boy who had materialized chips in his hand as he watched on.

"What made you agree to join with her in this?" He asked, the world around him distorted to a quarter its normal speed. This allowed him to keep an eye on everything happening at once.

@Light

@DizjayDeathPride

"Nothing important. I just like power. I admire her power. I like your power as well. But she's much cuter. Plus my loyalty has been decided." He appeared on the other side of the arena "What exactly are you two having an argument about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back