When Darkness Comes.

wwe all got poised by filthy animal's dust cloud, and I mightve just died 
forget it I dont care where Haru was Im now in the right house so Im gonna die

YOU BROUGHT A BAD GUY INTO OUR FRIENDLY ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

That was pretty awesome. o:

xD I said earlier, even if you weren't exactly in the house, we'll just say you are~ 
So, Treblish, you're fine!~

okay, and just as a few questions, where is Barren? and what was the full cat transformation thing Fea just did? never seen a neko do that before

xD In the description I believe I pointed out each of the details about the main group of creatures. 

Neko's are basically just those who had grown cat ears and a tail, along with having a rather keen sense of smell, and easily seeing in the dark. They also have the strange ability to oddly purr realistically like a cat.. Aside from that, though, they can change to a cat whenever they please.
There it is~

oh okay, you see I kinda just took what Mendaian told me about the rp, that it was post ww3 and combies were about and all, and the vamps werewolves, humans were about oh and then the big that was like a "GO JOIN THAT RP N O W!" was the neko.

I came, made my application, read you guys's personalities, and jumped in, that was it, so I didnt really get the cat change part sorry, the rest I do on my own on a daily basis ;3

Everybody is missing today!! 
We're the only three that have been really active ;-; 
I'm legitimately saddened by this.

well there are a few options, option 1 we wait more,option two we just move on and leave the others behind, option 3 we kill every one else, or option 4 Jade lets my own irl inner pyro have fun and burn everything in the world to the ground

TreblishKitten said:
well there are a few options, option 1 we wait more,option two we just move on and leave the others behind, option 3 we kill every one else, or option 4 Jade lets my own irl inner pyro have fun and burn everything in the world to the ground
Can I call you bumble? I wanted to call you B but that's too short. And then I thought BumbleBee was cute but that's waaay too long so I like Bumble. c:

its easy to progress with out the others, no one has really met Catherine yet so we could wait for the cloud to ass and just stay in side chatting, let you two get to know her and her know everyone else 
and no, not yet they dont ;P

tumblr_ms7d0u9CIZ1sn75h6o1_500.jpg
Look how cute this is! Canadian Marble Fox :D  
Good! It'll be my thing. c: I'll call you Bumble ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back