When and where to play [New Dawn in the North]

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
Since this comes up once a week i thought that it would be a good topic of disscusion in it's own section.

I am of this Sunday and makes no never mind as to where we will play.

9th of Feb

Good call, Drucifer - I was actually going to start this thread myself, but you beat me to it.  NOW YOU MUST DIE.

Seriously:

It doesn't matter to me where we play, although you Davii tend to have better food.  I was planning to go out to Winged Deer for this "raid" they're having.  Amtgard's overrun with pussies, it's true, but it's still exercise, so I'll go out there for a couple hours.  Meaning: 4:30 - 5:00 is a good time (for me) to start.

Some weekend in late March, after I've moved into my new place, you guys should come to Asheville.  Jubal can back me up on this: the new house we're moving into kicks ASS.

Sounds good, the Ashville thing i mean. You flayer us with the food comment. Megan gets off work at 5:15 so yeah that sounds good to us.

By the way, you do your homework yet ya slack ass mutha fuck?

Yeah, about 1/3rd of it... Perfidy might need an overhaul, and I need to make sure I've given Cold Flame enough experience.  But one of the warstriders is done.  Thanks for reminding me they're of noble, rather than common, stock.  Should make things more fun.

Aheh.

So, as per telephone update last night, Gustav will more than likely be unable to join us until late in the evening.  As this is an important scene - too important to NPC him - and a long one, I'm forced to ask: y'all want to 1-shot it or something?

Yeah i was thinking the same thing. I asked Megan about it before i even read this and she said maybe. I think she would be up for it though. I could run it so you could get a break from ST. We could continue that 1 shot with Willow and the crew, or run a Lunars game maybe?

Kabuki said:
Yeah i was thinking the same thing. I asked Megan about it before i even read this and she said maybe. I think she would be up for it though. I could run it so you could get a break from ST. We could continue that 1 shot with Willow and the crew, or run a Lunars game maybe?
Lunar 1-shot run by you = MASSIVELY GOOD IDEA.

Lunar 1-shot run by you = MASSIVELY GOOD IDEA.

Ok, but that is going to take all your ST points, so no food for you!

Well ok you can have some food to i guess.

If you run the 1-shot for me, I have a present  for you.  A SPECIAL present, just for Cirrus and you.

It's nasty.

So.  Sunday the 19th.

Time?

Place?

I'm open to suggestions.  Some time in March, you folks should come down to A'ville so we can have the game at the bad-ass new house I'll be occupying... but that's then.  THIS IS NOW BITCHES.

Well, then, this is officially a Davii/ Slone matter.  Out of my hands.  I await the people's decision.

::shrugs::  I hosted the last game I was at.  If you guys'd like to use my place, certainly an option.  But, Kabuki's right, they do have more raw materials.

Food

If people have requests I can just get the ingredients, cook, and then we can split the bill. Depending on what everyone wants, it still should be cheaper than pizza, etc. Don't care where we do it, but I do know my kitchen better.

OK, so the week of march 5th... i think that is Sunday this weekend. I will be working, Fri- off, Sat- 11:30-5, and Sun- 3:30- close. I know that Kylee (sorry if misspelled) works fri and sat nights, but i also relize that Cirrus isn't with the group and is waiting at Bountiful Springs. So if you guys are able then go ahead and play without me.  :cry:  Also, Megan and I will be in Ashville Tue the 21st to see MahisYahu (a hasitic jewish regge singer) at the Orange Peel. Jubal said that he wouldn't be interested but i figered that i would ask the rest of you guys as well. Tickets are $20. If you don't wnat to go i thought we could hang out if any of you all are avalible (i understand work and all that shit)......starts at 8, and he is really really good.

Matisyahu's playing the Orange Peel?  Fuck, I'll go with you guys!  Holy hell.

As for this weekend: yes, it's the 5th.  Still don't know what Jubal's schedule is, but if he isn't working Sunday, we may run the Fortress Excelsior and Brehkel's Forge battles without ya, Drucifer.  Remains to be seen.

Remember to post updates! or you can always e-mail me! so long as I know what's going on!

I must admit Josh, I am pleasantly suprised that you like Matisyahu. Also, would Sat. night possibly be a better option for some?

Megan and I talked and I don't know about you guys but would Sat night be an option? Not tring to be a flake or something, tell me how ya feel about it. Maybe as a last resort. We don't have a problem coming to Ashville at all just tring to figuer out a day, want to do the game but also want to see each other as well. I am sure you guys understand our delima.

Kabuki said:
Megan and I talked and I don't know about you guys but would Sat night be an option? Not tring to be a flake or something, tell me how ya feel about it. Maybe as a last resort. We don't have a problem coming to Ashville at all just tring to figuer out a day, want to do the game but also want to see each other as well. I am sure you guys understand our delima.
Jubalnater is going to be here in Asheville sometime Saturday, he is at his parents right now. Although, if you guys run the game he might stay in town for that and come down afterwards. Since I'm not in the game yet, it won't hurt my feelings :) . I think he works today, but you can call him. Just a thought.

3-3-06

Kiley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back