Anime & Manga What was the first anime that you ever watched?

if Dragon Ball Z doesn't count. I think it was Naruto... but wow. if DBZ doesn't count I am actually hung up on this one..

I was a huge Sailor Moon fan when I was a little girl... even if I watched the show in a language I didn't understand! :P

Still, I REALLY got into anime with Inu Yasha, quite a few years later.

Digimon. I actually watched it in Filipino English Dub. They had interestingly strange voices and I finally realize how funny they sound once I'm older! Bahahaha. I re-watched it again in Japanese which sounds better IMO. The soundtrack were great as well!

First anime I watched? Was just a random show I flipped to. Didn't know the name that time until later, found out it was gundam. Then when I watched a bit more, I got confused at why there were so many different and similar looking mechas.

I'm assuming that the 4kids dubs way back don't count, otherwise I'd have to say yu-gi-oh haha

but the first anime I ever actually saw was Fullmetal Alchemist - introduced via japanese class in high school. which started a small and (thankfully) now passed excessive weeb phase for me

Grander Musashi RV - an anime where kids travel the world and go fishing. When they fish using their "legendary fishing rods and lures" in caves, lakes, and rivers, they catch giant fish. They also fought each other by throwing their fishing lures and clashing (power radiating from the lures). It was pretty much what anime meant to me from then on xD .

The first anime I ever watched was Vampire Knight, that was back when I was 12 and I had no idea what anime was xD it was on the TV every Sunday night around 8

I've got one word for you... BOOST! Yes my first anime was dxd loved it then love it now

Fate said:
Hey, I don't know if this had already been done, but what was the first anime you ever watched?
The first anime I ever watched was Death Note.
Fullmetal Alchemist. Hell yeah.

TEKNOMAN AKA Tekkeman Blade! Animation was awesome. Story was meh. Even bought a bootleg DVD set in the mid-2000's.

[media]

[/media]

Fate said:
Hey, I don't know if this had already been done, but what was the first anime you ever watched?
The first anime I ever watched was Death Note.
Umm, Attack on titan...i saw another anime when i was like 7...but dont remember it so yea... Attack on titan

This is kind of hard for me to remember, but it was one of the following: Ghost in the Shell, Naruto, or Pokemon (cause I'm pretty sure that counts? I always thought it was a cartoon and not an anime, but I'm pretty sure it counts as an anime...)

Excluding the ones that were on TV when I was growing up (Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Yugioh etc)

Tokyo Mew Mew :l *hangs head in shame*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back