Other What made you smile today?

I helped a blind lady with her shopping today. It was a hoot. Most find her abraisive and barky I think she's adorable and incredibly smart. She was whipping out numbers and doing calculations all in her head about prices and grams. I was like woah and then the best part was when she started whipping out another language to another customer looking for something. I was like you need to work here lol I've helped her before and I enjoy it. I sort of love it when abrasive people show you there soft side.

Another thing which made me smile was some random co workers noticed I've been gone for a while. I don't really get personal with anyone. I keep to myself but I try to be cheery. It weirdly brings a smile to my face when I know I must be doing something right at my job if people notice when I'm not there. Not in a superiority way but like, hey I missed joking with you and laughing lol Like I like that. I obviously don't get out much. My work often becomes like family

MEH my smiles are endless today

My cats continue to be source of strength everyday.

My stinky and overall nasty baby tuxedo cat named Piper woke me up and let me touch her for more than five minutes

My cat insisting I hold the phone speakers to his ears so we can both sing to one of our favorite bands. Monster of Men. It's so adorable watching this cat mew meow and nuzzle the speakers.

My cat insisting I hold the phone speakers to his ears so we can both sing to one of our favorite bands. Monster of Men. It's so adorable watching this cat mew meow and nuzzle the speakers.
Sailor Moon Love GIF

I just took my hardest math exam yet and needed a 57% to pass the class, I flunked the last two tests at around 33% so I wasn't too hopeful for it but I did my best.

I got a 58% on the test.

I wouldn't say it made me smile but I was really relieved to be there for my mother in laws botox treatments today. (for muscles) I just smiled as much as I could and told her she was a trooper and I lover her. Just over and over. It was enough to distract her and it was nice to see her smile even through pain. I love my mother in law. She makes me smile every time I see her.

Every time I walk in she's like "ohhhhhhh I LOVE YOUUUUUUU". And I'll come up and snuggle and kiss her and say. " I LOVEE YOUUUUUUU" Often singing. Singing has become a way she navigates language now. It's pretty adorable. It's become a traditional welcome. She has late stage dementia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back