What is a game that you hate, but a lot of people love?

Halo & Call of Duty.

I hate that these mediocre games have become the absolute sale juggernauts that they are. I honestly don't get it.

Haereticus said:
Halo & Call of Duty.
I hate that these mediocre games have become the absolute sale juggernauts that they are. I honestly don't get it.
I like cod as an arcade shooter that anyone (Even 5 year old kids) can pick up and play but it's still hard to master. I found halo to be really boring. If you want a good free to play shooter try counter strike Global offensive. It's more based around tactics and teamwork rather than "Hey i'm gonna try to trickshot random skrubs when I know I can't trickshot". Battlefield is also a good shooter to get into. It's more of a war simulator where everything is spread out rather then an in your face clusterf*** like cod. And with battlefield 1 coming out its a great time to get into the series.

Haereticus said:
Halo & Call of Duty.
I can stand Halo without problems, but i join you on COD, this sempiternal serie get on my nerves, that and Undertale.

Epax said:
I like cod as an arcade shooter that anyone (Even 5 year old kids) can pick up and play but it's still hard to master. I found halo to be really boring. If you want a good free to play shooter try counter strike Global offensive. It's more based around tactics and teamwork rather than "Hey i'm gonna try to trickshot random skrubs when I know I can't trickshot". Battlefield is also a good shooter to get into. It's more of a war simulator where everything is spread out rather then an in your face clusterf*** like cod. And with battlefield 1 coming out its a great time to get into the series.
Oh, I'm into real shooters. Having an absolute blast with Rainbow Six : Seige at the minute, easily one of the best multiplayer shooters I've ever played when you get a decent team together with mics.

Can't wait for Battlefield 1.

RiverRein said:
"Sight" Do I really need to say it? ....Pokemon GO. Its just that people dont shut up about it.
I.....agree

RiverRein said:
"Sight" Do I really need to say it? ....Pokemon GO. Its just that people dont shut up about it.
Epax said:
I.....agree
I can't say anything about Pokemon Go so far since I'm in Ireland and it isn't released here yet... I'm looking forward to it, but considering I live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest town is like, ten miles or more... I'm not getting my hopes up too much ;~;

MasterKabuki said:
I can stand Halo without problems, but i join you on COD, this sempiternal serie get on my nerves, that and Undertale.
Other Games:

CS Series

Total War Series

COD World at War/MW 1

Left 4 Dead 2

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]
Overwatch, Undertale and Battlefield 1

[/QUOTE]
I get that Undertale is loved and all but I just couldn't play it. It seemed like some of the plot was forced, and the characters weren't all that interesting. I just didn't enjoy it much.

RiverRein said:
NyxShooter said:
Other Games:
CS Series

Total War Series

COD World at War/MW 1

Left 4 Dead 2

I get that Undertale is loved and all but I just couldn't play it. It seemed like some of the plot was forced, and the characters weren't all that interesting. I just didn't enjoy it much.
I find the characters really... forced as well..

ugh... Pokemon again? look like it gonna continue..

>> erm..... Fallout.

They have their appeal, I can admit. I'm just not into post apocalyptic series very often. But I just can't personally get into and enjoy a Fallout game like I can others.

Literally any Call of Duty after MW2. Then Elder Scrolls. I find the farcry games boring too.

As of late? Pokemon go.

I seriously am starting to think I'm the only person on this damn planet that doesn't like it.

League of Legends and CS:GO.

Never appealed to me, never will.

Mainly 'cause I don't like dealing with children on mics

Minecraft, any games with Mics. And mostly. GTA online... Because you have a five year old getting some stripper screaming into the mic with their parents behind them crying and saying "We are so proud"

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I can't exactly point it out, but I just despise this game. I have no idea why. Other supporting statements are that it feels more like an Adventure game with RPG elements instead of just an RPG. What happened to my classes? Or my dice rolls? Why can I not use sword/shield/magic? Are you telling me the great Dovakiin is so inept that he can't hold a sword and shield and cast magic when necessary without switching out? The Champion of Cyrodiil can. The main story: Pretty okay. Civil War: Pretty shit. So you want me to have to choose between a bunch of people who hate every other race except Altmer and Bosmer and wants to rid other races from the land OR join a bunch of people who hate every other race except Nord and wants to kick them all out and MAKE SKYRIM GREAT AGAIN. You want me to choose between Donald Trump and the Nazi Party? These are some of the reasons I don't care for Skyrim. Yeah, it looks nice but it plays like crap. Pong has more enjoyable gameplay and a better replay value. However, these reasons are not why I initially don't like the game. I just don't know what that reason is.

TwystedPhoenix said:
A bunch of people who hate every other race except Altmer and Bosmer and wants to rid other races from the land
I hope you're not talking about the Empire here. I'll assume that you're talking about the Aldmeri Dominion and the Thalmor, and they aren't a choice in the Civil War quest line.
If you get into the actual lore and look past the massive shortcomings of TESV..... The story still sucks.

Fuck you Bethesda for ruining everything you touch.

Fistfullofjam said:
I hope you're not talking about the Empire here. I'll assume that you're talking about the Aldmeri Dominion and the Thalmor, and they aren't a choice in the Civil War quest line.
If you get into the actual lore and look past the massive shortcomings of TESV..... The story still sucks.

Fuck you Bethesda for ruining everything you touch.
As far I'm concerned, the Empire and Dominion are all the same. Might as well be since the Empire is a bunch of pansies and yes men to the Aldmeri Dominion.

And I've never gotten far into the game. I come up with some great character idea and then the moment I get past the tutorial I'm like "This game sucks, why am I playing it?"

NyxShooter said:
Other Games:
CS Series

Total War Series

COD World at War/MW 1

Left 4 Dead 2

Why Total War?

And I can't really think of any, other than League of Legends which I'm sick of.

I heard in Undertale you commit mass genocide. It still pales in comparison to every war crime commited throughout the Call of Duty series. I'd go over every single detail but Game Theory has me covered. [media]

[/media]

I would have to say the newer Pokemon games I enjoyed up to Platinum, but it really lost it's appeal when they removed all of the pokemon I liked without any real way of getting them except buying about five games. I lost interest then when it climbed over 500, I kinda gave up with the series. I still love Red/Silver.

Cancer and cancer (Already Known As: Undertale and Five Nights At Freddy)

Undertale for having the cancer fandom, having their cancer inducing drawings and for ruining the Spooky Scary Skeletons meme

FNAF for also having a cancer fandom and for spamming that shit on the GMOD Steam Workshop, like for fucks sake, nobody wants a dupe of badly posed FNAF models, why do you even bother making them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back