Video Games What are your thoughts on the Mass Effect series of games?

Warrior Spirit

I've only played Andromeda and I haven't beaten it yet. I just resumed playing my current campaign. This game is amazing.

Any of you fans of it? Right now, I'm just looking for ways to upgrade my weapons, armor, and augmentations. I want my guns to destroy everything.

Drack and Liam are my companions.

I only ever played the third game when I was twelve. I was terribly confused the whole time but still enjoyed playing it. I remeber particularly enjoying that games multiplayer.

I've played all four games, and adored each and every single one Kaiden and Zaeed were what made me play a few years back tbh
I don't have much advice, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. Unfortunately most of the fans don't have any advice since practically everyone I know hates it

I've played all four games, and adored each and every single one Kaiden and Zaeed were what made me play a few years back
I've played all four games, and adored each and every single one Kaiden and Zaeed were what made me play a few years back tbh
I don't have much advice, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. Unfortunately most of the fans don't have any advice since practically everyone I know hates it

I am curious as to why a lot of your friends hate it. Please do tell?

I enjoyed my time with it though, might give it a second go someday

I sincerely cannot comprehend how so many people play an RPG and forget so many things about it.

I can't fathom how it's even possible to passively play an RPG... Or maybe I just have photographic memory? lol

I still remember a lot about my Baldurs Gate 2 experience from 8 years ago.

Bad art compared to the previous three, a lot of the asari, even on the crew look alike, lack of plot, and the love interests aren't really good

Oh, so out of nowhere we are actually only talking about Andromeda? Huh... That's fine. Alright.

I have only played Andromeda so far. I'm almost about to colonize Voeld. Havarl doesn't look good to me. Either way, I'm ready to go to the next planet.

I'm not complaining about the game at all. Maybe because I haven't yet experienced the amazing first three? lol

Oh, so out of nowhere we are actually only talking about Andromeda? Huh... That's fine. Alright.

I have only played Andromeda so far. I'm almost about to colonize Voeld. Havarl doesn't look good to me. Either way, I'm ready to go to the next planet.

I'm not complaining about the game at all. Maybe because I haven't yet experienced the amazing first three? lol
Oh, you meant the previous three?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back