• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf rp

Suddenly he jumps from behind the bush and the deer bucks up, painfully landing on its legs again it begins to run swiflty, but he was right behind the deer, gaining speed.

Bri leaps and aims for the jugular, piercing the deer with her teeth. The deer falls to the ground and slowly begins to die. Briar bites onces more and the deer stops twitching "Thank you for giving us your life." She says and nuzzles the deer gently

A few minutes later, fillwed with meat, Bri transform into her human form. Rubbing a bit of blood off of her cheek she smiles up at him.

He looked into the sky after transforming, it was 2 hours till morning,"I think maybe i should be headin back home, i had a great time with you bri." He smiled, showing his red stained teeth.

Bri smiles and looks down at her feet, "Thanks love, will I see you again?" She asks softly and bites her lip.

"Of course you will." He leans in and gently pecks her on the cheek, he smiles again and turns around,"well, see ya then." He tips his head and runs back towards his house.

Bri smiles and eventually makes her way home, quickly falling asleep on the couch in her empty house.

((wanna go to the next day?))

Jack wakes up the next morning and doesn't bother getting dressed, he was extremely tired. He walks over to his stove and turns it on slowly, he then puts a pan on and makes some eggs, he then yawns and makes coffee, he stands and looks out his window, waiting for his eggs and thinking about last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back