• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We're All Mad Here...

luriechu

a disappointment

Preach ideas to me! Request friendship or relationship between characters as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Wizard of Odd I like your characters, especially Elliot. I hardly see characters with Asperger's or Autism these days. But protip, you should make Elliot talented and skill in one aspect because kids with Asperger's tend to be gifted in maths, art, english, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course! Of course! I have an uncle who has Asperger's Syndrome, so I already thought of that! I just didn't mention it because I didn't know quite where to. And thanks! It means a lot that you think of my characters that way. Elliot is my personal favorite as well, but I just adore the twinliness love. C:

[QUOTE="The Wizard of Odd]Of course! Of course! I have an uncle who has Asperger's Syndrome, so I already thought of that! I just didn't mention it because I didn't know quite where to. And thanks! It means a lot that you think of my characters that way. Elliot is my personal favorite as well, but I just adore the twinliness love. C:

[/QUOTE]
I just love diversity roleplays, for the longest time I always see white, straight, cisgender, abled-bodied character that are so marysued. I always try my best to have my character realistically diverse and do a good of it during ICs.

Ecko said:
I just love diversity roleplays, for the longest time I always see white, straight, cisgender, abled-bodied character that are so marysued. I always try my best to have my character realistically diverse and do a good of it during ICs.
the amount of straight characters or female chracters irks me because I always play gay or men who lean towards the men side of a sexuality men. >:0

I also really like your character c:

Bea said:
the amount of straight characters or female chracters irks me because I always play gay or men who lean towards the men side of a sexuality men. >:0
I also really like your character c:
Thank you, it really disappoints me when there's no trans characters as a transfolk myself. Especially transwomen.

[QUOTE="The Wizard of Odd]My characters are never normal. I have rather diverse characters as well, I like to think. A character who was romantically in love with his sister and took her soul after she died and put in a wooden toy that he'd carry on his shoulder forever. My twins that you saw yourself. I always play gay characters too. Yaoi is love. Yaoi is life.

[/QUOTE]
Implimenting incest? I mean I'm not for incest but it's always good to write about morally challenging ideas. That's what makes a writer so great.

Right! I'm not for incest either. I'm a writer as well, I'm currently writing a novel, so I play as many different kinds of characters I can think of to get the best out of my writing I can.

All my characters have very similar interests and are for the most part pretty similar however I try to have one thing that's different from them all for each one, for example Archer has heterochromia, anxiety and depression. I usually don't list stuff like that on my other characters :P They are usually very much based around me though

Bea said:
All my characters have very similar interests and are for the most part pretty similar however I try to have one thing that's different from them all for each one, for example Archer has heterochromia, anxiety and depression. I usually don't list stuff like that on my other characters :P They are usually very much based around me though
I like to base characters of me and people I know. Fun fact, Alistair is based of my boyfriend.

Ah. My characters are never really similar. I may use one character more than once, but no two characters of mine are alike.

I never really base my characters off of people either.

[QUOTE="The Wizard of Odd]I never really base my characters off of people either.

[/QUOTE]
I'm too much of an artist when it comes to roleplaying. Basing thing off my personal aspects of my life whether it'll me internal, social or cultural in making a role-play meaningful and in depth.

I like to think of myself as an artist when it comes to my writing- roleplay included. Though I don't really reflect much of myself in my writing and in my characters, I do love making my things unique and appealing.

I, myself, am working on an animated series with fellow coworkers.

I always feel like roleplaying builds my characters minds greater from when I created them. I can develop how they feel towards different types of people. This RP I love because of exploring all types of disorders and how certain people react to it. I think all the characters in the RP are wonderful at the moment, though. :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back