• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Panthenon (Always Open!)

SleepyBuddha said:
View attachment 294288
Name: Hypnos

*Age: He has existed since the first gods shut their eyes for rest

Race: God

Sexuality: Staight

*Dominion: God of Sleep

Powers: Hypnos has the power to make even the most powerful beings fall into slumber if only for a short time. While asleep Hypnos is able to craft and control their dreams giving them happy dream, horrible nightmares, or imparting prophecy.

Personality: Hypnos being the deity of sleep and rest is asleep most of the time, but when he is awake he is quite possible the kindest god in all of the pantheon. Known to humans as the ' Balm of Humanity ' he brings great comfort and care to all those he meets and never meets anger with anger.

Relationship status: open

*Crush: open

Bio: Hypnos is the son of the night goddess and the god of darkness. He was one of the few primordial gods who was and is responsible for making sure all living things within the world are able to sleep and recover from their days. Hypnos is also the Father of dreams, nightmares, etc. He sired them with one of the Nine muses and they still enjoy one another's company, but his wife knows it is expected of a male god to have many partners though he has had only her.

*Other: Hypnos uses a staff to focus and augment his powers, a horn to broadcast his powers of a large area, and creates sleep potions and powders from the poppy plant.

Theme: <iframe width="854" height="480" src="
Most Emotional OST - Moonlit Night - "Death Parade" - デス・パレード OST - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I imagine him looking like a Snorlax (I'm such a nerd)

Karasu.(Pixiv1592003).full.603936.jpg
Sorry if it isn't counted as a drawing, but this is as close as I can to describe how she looks.

Name: Ashley "Mamba" Ven

Race:
I'm a monster... She's a daughter of Hades.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

*Dominion: Not a true god of anything, really.

Powers:

She has an organ in the back of her neck, easily visible through her skin as a dark purple eyeball shaped...thing. Anyway, it produces and stores a very lethal toxin that can kill in 4 hours to 2 days depending on how much. This poison has a very dark purple hue and contains many toxic chemicals and ingredients such as Cyanide, Mercury, Arsenic, and many more to make it the color it is. The poison is released through Tox's fangs. The organ, producing 0.6 mL/ hour, can overfill and needs to be depleted, so Mamba normally lets it drip out while she's sleeping. Eating, sleeping, drinking, etc. can increase production. When the toxin doesn't have a host, it is heavily acidic. Recorded to melt 12 layers of aluminium foil and many layers of tile and stone. Traces of this substance are also found in her circulatory system so she literally bleeds this stuff.

Mamba is also immune to any chemical poison. This is limited to chemicals/elements only, so radiation and poisons that have to do with magic can affect her.

Mamba has fangs, sharp ones too. They inject the toxin into a host and it does the work to kill. She can control how much goes out. These fangs are more snakelike than a vampire and they can be hidden in her mouth.

Mamba also has a thin-ish, black, scaly, 2 foot long tail with a sharp edge. Only used for stabbing and slashing and revealing it to put fear into your eyes. She hides it in her pitch black jeans and it is barely noticeable when sheathed.

Personality:

She's sweet, but has a bit of a short fuse. More on the way overdefensive side, she will act more important than others when in danger and the only person she will save is herself. But other than that, she's just nice in general but she won't hesitate to kill you in any way. She also gets easily offended and she hates her secret (her abilities) getting out and public. Revenge is a very big trigger for her to hurt you. She got used to the new world, hence her clothes and hair dye, and once you spend enough time with her you'll learn she just wants to be normal. She hates the gods because she feels like she's getting punished with bad luck just for being herself. Teamwork is her worst suit and likes to be alone. She only reveals her abilities when she wants to defend herself or get revenge, and any other circumstance she will act like a normal young teen. She does get angry and loses control of herself very easily and mixed emotions about confusing subjects.

Relationship status: Single and probably the slightest bit open.

*Crush: Again, open.

Bio: No bio, really.

*Other: She also likes purple gems/jewelry a shit-ton. I tried getting out of the way for "magic" and do this as scientifically as I can, this is my best OC so far. I feel like weaknesses should be in order here, so here goes.

Weaknesses: Her personality can go into overdrive making her lose all control, her poison bladder can only fill up to 4 fl. oz., her stamina and agility are more limited than other people's, if you have the strength to hold her upside down (which anyone can do if they can carry 99 lbs) and do so she will fall unconscious for some reason, as said before magic is something she cannot do and is easily hurt by it, her tendency to kill you is disturbing.

Theme:

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]I imagine him looking like a Snorlax (I'm such a nerd)

[/QUOTE]
Oh no it's another Pokemon nerd.. this means I can't use my Arceus oc oh no

9e17382c31c8932ccdbf14c6e082840f.jpg

Name: Metis

Sexuality: Demi

*Dominion: Memory, choice, cognition, wisdom, and knowledge. Patron god of prophets.

Powers: Memory alteration and eradication, perception warping, telepathy, teleportation, levetation, mind reading, precognition, aware of alternate timelines.

Personality: Metis is a quiet and resigned god. He doesn't say much or do much, because there's nothing much he could say or do. Given his young appearance, no one believes Metis when it comes to his grim visions of the future. In a way similar to Messor knowing everything that could happen, Metis also gains insight to possibilities that have and have not happened, both in the past and the future, through visions that occur while awake. As such, Metis is a rather paranoid being, constantly trying to figure out which ending this timeline will take. He doesn't like surprises, but in a sense always wants to be wrong about where he thinks the timeline will go. He does his best not to take action, as he is never sure what any action would have effect-wise on the timeline.

Relationship status: Single

*Crush: Messor

Other: It's said that when one looks into Metis' eyes, their memory is completely wiped. Henceforth, Metis always keeps their eyes shut.

I too am a Pokemon nerd...

Cupid is a love god. Or heartseeker skins in League, hehe joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noivian said:
9e17382c31c8932ccdbf14c6e082840f.jpg
Name: Metis

Sexuality: Demi

*Dominion: Memory, choice, cognition, wisdom, and knowledge. Patron god of prophets.

Powers: Memory alteration and eradication, perception warping, telepathy, teleportation, levetation, mind reading, precognition, aware of alternate timelines.

Personality: Metis is a quiet and resigned god. He doesn't say much or do much, because there's nothing much he could say or do. Given his young appearance, no one believes Metis when it comes to his grim visions of the future. In a way similar to Messor knowing everything that could happen, Metis also gains insight to possibilities that have and have not happened, both in the past and the future, through visions that occur while awake. As such, Metis is a rather paranoid being, constantly trying to figure out which ending this timeline will take. He doesn't like surprises, but in a sense always wants to be wrong about where he thinks the timeline will go. He does his best not to take action, as he is never sure what any action would have effect-wise on the timeline.

Relationship status: Single

*Crush: Messor

Other: It's said that when one looks into Metis' eyes, their memory is completely wiped. Henceforth, Metis always keeps their eyes shut.

I too am a Pokemon nerd...
*sees that I'm his crush*
oh-yeah-gif-buffy-the-vampire.gif

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Should I start watching Supernatural?

[/QUOTE]
YUESSS

Hmm okay... who should be made into a love god? I'm thinking Arceus...

MightBeASithLord said:
*cough cough* Mesprit *cough cough*
The problem with that is I view all the lake trio as female. It was difficult for me to make Uxie a guy, but the image I found fit too well and looked male...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back