~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

Shaine

I just sat, curled up in the corner. I just wanted to be free, that was all. Why couldnt they all just accept that!? Keeping me here wasnt going to help, infact it would make me worst- not being able to drink, to watch movies, to be myself.

Cyrus:

I looked at lucas.. "Hey hey, calm down, please don't panic lucas" I said softly "I'm just here to keep you company for a while, this is a mental institution, and no! Of course we won't hurt you!"

Okay, don't panic, don't panic, don't panic...... Lucas was grasping on nothing here. "But- what?" He was thinking of what he had just heard. "Mental....... Institution? Whats wrong with me?"

I sighed heavily, hoping that it didn't come down to me explaining all of this.. "Doctors were um, conserned for you're health lucas, so they called me up and asked if I could look after you, along with some other people, this is just like the hospital.. But so we can help things that go on up here" I said, tapping my skull.. "Mind if I come in?"

Im back guys! Sorry ive been gone, my sister was on the computer. Shes on holiday now, so i have to computer to myself for a while!!

(i didnt just own you dude, i freaking PWNED you!!!!!! Hell yeah!!!

pwned_DH-s540x511-79545.jpg

Anyway..... where are we up to... I forgot what characters i even have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back