~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

"Ah, not a talker then I see, mind if I come in saine?" I asked slowly.. Being wary of him, he was known to get violent but, I mean he was 15 and I am 21 so, I think its clear whod win that fight..

I lifted my head up, looking at him... My eye liner was smudged all around my eyes, and down my cheeks. Thats the way i liked it...

I brought my knees up to my chest, and wrapped my arms around them...

"Whatever." i growled. My voice to deep and rough it was barley audible.

I nodded my head and let myself in, "would you rather me stay at arms length?" Some inmates here were known to fight when doctors and nurses got too close to them, I was asking this, just to check he wasn't one of them

I backed away from him a little, understanding that he wasn't comfortable with it..I stayed stood up, because I inew about the eye contact issues, "I'm going to make an assumption, correct me if I am wrong, but you look like the sort of person that is into the same music as me" I smiled as I said this..

"Music?" Lucas looked around. How the HELL had he ended up here? "Music?" He seemed to be stuck. Like a broken CD. The only thing registering at the moment was other peoples voices. "...... music...."

(Hang on a moment lucas:3 I edited that because we thought you had gone offline, so I'll have another nurse see to lucas, sorry)

"You like movies huh?, I'm in love with the halloween ones, if that makes any sense to you" I smiled slightly "oh yes! And friday the 13th is amazing"

I nodded, not wanting to spark anything in him.. "You do huh?, I have my own, but there not as spectactular as the ones in saw, rabbit traps, but traps all the same," I chuckled " I go hunting a lot, but legally its almost like a stress reliver, if I can get permission, I might see about you being able to come one time, would you like that, shaine?"

I nodded, smirking... At the orphanage I used to catch all the rats and play with them as if they were my toys. I lifted my head up a little, but kept my eyes down and my hair covering my face.

(Ugh, yet another day in hell)

Cyrus

I raised an eyebrow, looking at the boy who was apparently deep in thought, "care to share with me what you're thinking about, shaine?" I asked, a questioning look on my face, wondering what he was thinking about

Random nurse who is going to meet lucas who is a lot like cyrus xD :

I wandered down the corridors, cyrus never asked anybody else to take care of the new people, he liked to do that himself, but today we had quite a few people to take care of, and he was an able man, but not able enough to be in two places at once, with me I carried lucas' case notes in my arms, that cyrus had given to me.. I stopped outside his designated cell and looked down

"Hello, lucas, I'm sadie"

"Alright,alright" I said softly "you know, shaine there's no reason to be scared of me, I'm not going to hurt you, this place isn't like the orphanage"

"Why am I here?" This was one of the rare moments where Lucas knew what he was saying and was in control of himself. No outbursts, nothing. Just Lucas.

Sadie rubbed her temple in annoyance, "so you can get better, dear" she said briskly.. 
I put my hands up in surrender "sorry!" I said quickly, regreting that almost instantly

Cyrus:

I nodded, unerstanding that was probably my queue to leave, so I got up and locked the door behind me "seeya, shaine" I smiled and walked off, on my way over to my office, I saw sadie with yet another new arrival.."Hey,want me to take over here?" I asked

Sadie:

Sadie jumped at the sound of cyrus' voice behind her "oh, hey cyr- sir," she corrected herself, "yes, thankyou, that would be great"

Cyrus:

I took the keys off sadie and unlcoked the boys cell, "hello lucas, nice to meet you, I'm cyrus"

"Cyrus? What are you here for? What happens here? Will I get hurt?" His disguise had started to slip. Lucas knew that if he kept talking, his sanity would finally slip away. He desperately said one more thing. "Please tell me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back