welcome to the DWMA

Robertaka123, Juliet, and OverlyIntricateLove are inactive, btw guys; you should change the rp to accepting because we lost 2 meisters and a weapon

Deathfox6

Y U NO PICK A POINT OF VIEW AND STICK WITH IT?

Its VERY confusing.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

Surota, I mean no offence by this but are you aware of what black blood is? Like what it dies and what not?

During the battle part just a bit ago you said that the blood trickled out and she passed out from blood loss, but thats not how black blood works so I was just wondering.

Umm, you fall unconscious from blood loss? Blood fuels oxygen to the body, and the rapid loss makes it so you run out of the proper amount of oxygen in your body. Even though it's black blood, it's still blood, and probably works the same way regular blood does, regarding blood flow. (except from the fact that it turns you insane)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I don't really know if this will help in your guys' discusion but I looked up the Wiki entry for black blood:

Black Blood (黒血, Kokketsu) is an artificially made blood cell invented by Medusa. She created Black Blood for acquiring Asura and to cause the evolution of a new world. The Black Blood, when infecting a person, fills the infected's soul with madness and imbues him/her with great power. It can solidify, heal wounds, and can be used as a weapon.

http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Blood

It says it's a blood cell, so it must function like a normal blood cell, supplying oxygen to the body, so you can pass out from black blood loss too.

It says that but in all reality it is the physical essence of pure black magic, it replaces the blood in the body with magic and runs the body off of that, not actual blood so it functions in a way almost completely different way than blood other than it flows through the veins.

Just a note for the future, didnt mean to annoy but I just wanted to inform

By the way, I just made a Fullmetal Alchemist rp if anyone wants to join. It's called Alchemy: The Next Journey. I think. We need more members, so I thought I'd ask you guys.

Surota, I believe you confused who was gonna kill who. You are the only reason zero lives. That and it would be unfair to kill his character lol

Yes, I understand that. Jack could have been defeated in the fight, right?

Jack was standing over zero about to deal a finishing blow until surota interrupted. Im looking through the scene now to find so.ething to see what you meant.

No, he wasn't. When my character came, Jack was being "pierced from the inside" by Zero. (Pg 69)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back