welcome to the DWMA [Inactive]

Abigail nodded,"well hold out your hand". She unlike chainsaw boy, couldn't change just one part of her. In order to show off her weapon form, she had to turn her whole body into it.

Sent from Tapatalk

Lucian scratched his head with his right hand as the boy and eventually the girl ran outside the classroom, "was it something I said? Or maybe it was the chainsaw, good thing I didn't turn it on. Should I go and apologize?" Another flash came from Lucian's arm and it reverted back to it's normal arm state.

Abigail took her hands out of her pockets and closed her eyes. A bight light shone and Abigail transformed into her weapon form. "Well this is it", she replied from her weapon from.

Sent from Tapatalk

zero nodded "im fine its just I don't know how to interact with others and when I do it seems that something bad always happens I don't know hat but... yeah" zero sat there hi breath cought back up with him and he looked up at Emory "hey would you like to be my weapon"

Jack caught the her weapon form easily and looked at it in amazement. He tested the sharpness of the blade on his calloused finger and admired the grip on the handle. "This is awesome..." he said in a daze.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

Emory grinned, holding out her hand. "We should probably check to see if our souls resonate first, right?" She asked, glad that Zero was ok. "Besides... you might not like my weapon form... but if you accept me and we fit, I would love to have you as my Miester." She said cheerfully. She felt her heart pound at the thought of actually having found her partner... but she tried not to get her hopes up.

Jason looked at Lucian, admiring his weapon as it changed back into a normal arm "I don't think it was you, I think it was all of us starting to crowd him." Immediately after saying that he just stared at his feet, hoping he didn't embarrass himself.

Abigail laughed slightly," yea I guess I'm not too bad. But uhm, can I change back now?".

Sent from Tapatalk

Jack kept admiring the weapon form but an odd question arose, "So, since a weapons body becomes the weapon, what exactly am I grabbing?" He put his hands on the handle, feeling that was the safest place possible.

Emory felt change sweep over her as she took on what could almost be called her true form. She was terrified that she would be too heavy for Zero because of their souls being in dissonance... She felt a connection to him but... would he also? Would he accept her in her weapon form? There was still something to be said about not liking double bladed battle axes... "So...?" Emory asked, the eye in the center between the blades looking out at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abigail was glad that she was in her weapon form. "Never been asked that before, but I guess that it's essentially my...waist. Do you mind me changing back now?".

Sent from Tapatalk

Abigail quickly changed back to her human form. Fixing her clothes back she replied,"..so that's what it is. Not overly impressive but there it is. So what now?". She looked over at the miester as she shoved her hands back into her pockets.

Sent from Tapatalk

"Well since you weren't too heavy for me to pick up I guess that means we resonate. So I guess that means we're partners?" Jack looked at her curiously.

zero grabed hold of the hand now feeling the power of your souls resonated his eyes widening 'this is it' he though 'shes my weapon' "your perfect absolute perfect" zero said without thinking

Abigail nodded,"alright sounds good to me. You never said your name. Should I just call you drool boy?". She grinned as she teased him.

Sent from Tapatalk

Emory felt warmth flood through her and if she were in her human form she would have been grinning. "I'm so happy." Was all she could really thing to say as she felt the link between their souls. "It means the world to me that you think I'm perfect... I am really looking forward to being your weapon." Emory said cheerfully, the thrumming of power between their souls making Emory feel darn near invincible.

"Im Jack and also, drool boy? Really? Anyways whats your name?" Jack cocked an eyebrow over his unfavorable nickname.

Lucian stood there rather awkwardly, staring into dead space, it seems he had not yet claimed a meister. He tried to keep his chin high though and looked around the classroom for anyone stray meisters who might be interested in becoming partners.

"so am I" zero said "you should probably change back" zero felt a lot better knowing she was going to be his partner someone he could trust and talk to and for the 1st time since he came here zero smiled

"Yeah, ok." Emory said... though she wasn't quite ready to. She felt the change overtake her once more and she was standing on two legs, facing Zero. She gave him a quick hug, unable to help herself upon seeing his smile. "Thanks Zero... I was afraid that I'd be alone but because of you I really won't be." Emory said, practically bouncing with happiness.

"It was only a joke, easy. My name is Abigail. You can call me Abby if you want". She laughed again,"don't worry I'll only call you that at the most perfect settings". She couldn't help but tease him, he got so high strung about it that it was just too perfect.

Sent from Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back