Welcome to the Asylum

Murfemra I apologize about that. I can probably make a NPC that meets your character, and use that NPC to connect you with others in the storyline

I suppose that would work...ok, thanks :3 
Oh, but could someone get me caught up so that I know what's going on?

Murfemra currently, there has been a big escape at Imperium, although the rebel leader and a traitor of Imperium is being held captive. The traitor was given a sedate that made he lose control of her power and give into insanity pretty much. Outside of imperium, a tracker is watching a facultas and is getting ready to approach her. And specific details you want to know?

No thank you, I just wanted to be up to date. :3 But...just for the sake of it, is it day or night in the RP at the moment? Just so I know. But thanks of course

Wolf here, sorry for my absence here. I honestly completely forgot. I've got the worst memory. Now that I've got it on mind again I won't forget though. I honestly have no idea how to bring my character in, any help would be greatly appreciated.

KapugenWolf I'll make a NPC tracker to find your character :P she can be at school, or she can be at the park across from where Victor and Elsie are currently at

Users who are viewing this thread

Back