• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Sea Breeze '*•.¸♡ A Coastal SOL RP - OPEN

Characters
Here
Other
Here
654e9378b9c397bb2d4371aed4646f16bdcdc387.gifv

Come down and enjoy the Sea Breeze Beach Fest August 17th 2024!
A celebration of Florida’s beautiful coastline, this event could include live music, food vendors, sandcastle competitions, and water sports like surfing or paddleboarding.

Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke fieldofclover fieldofclover geminiy geminiy NubiDoobiDoo NubiDoobiDoo AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Bluesky_101 Bluesky_101 r e i r e i Talathel Talathel Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy PenguinFox PenguinFox

Now Playing: Sour Grapes - John The Ghost

The smoke billowing out from underneath Zach's car hood was getting hard to ignore as he continued to drive back from a gig. Normally, he'd just drive it to the mechanic's or to the marina, where it usually sat while he frantically Googled away on his laptop inside the houseboat he called home. Of course, he could have called his father to come help him with his beat-up '94 black Honda Civic. But that would be admitting defeat. And Zach was not going to give up and give in. If his dad couldn't face the music (quite literally), then Zach wasn't going to waste his time dealing with him. He was going to be a musician - and a successful one at that.

If Sleepless Daydream's show earlier today had anything to say about it, then Zach was going to be a rock star. The crowd hadn't been as large as, let's say, a headlining act, and the venue wasn't a huge stadium, but they had drawn in a sizeable crowd. So he was feeling pretty good about himself - or, at least, he had been.

He pulled over on the side of the road, the car sputtering to a stop in response. He had no idea where he was. All Zach knew was that he was on the way back into town. How was he going to continue on? Hitchhiking would only lead to him getting mugged. Walking all the way back into town with nothing but his guitar on his back would be torture for his feet. He barely had any service on his phone. But sending a random Tweet into the void might get through to someone. So he typed a simple message...

"my car broke down again :/ anyone down to pick up a hitchhiker"

...and hit send, hoping to whatever deity might or might not be listening that someone somewhere would see his cry for help and reply. It was worth a shot, after all.

Zach unbuckled his seatbelt (because safety was badass, of course) and pushed his car door open. The smoke was still spilling out from under the hood, but he wasn't going to bother with it right now. He reached over into the back seat, grabbing his guitar case before stepping out of the car. At least he'd have his guitar with him in the case that his car got stolen while he left it here. And if his car just so happened to blow up...well, he wouldn't lose anything of value. It was smoking really bad now and stunk to high heaven.

His phone chimed with a notification. Did someone hear his call (...or read about it)? Zach eagerly pressed the notification, getting into Twitter only to have his breath taken away by the person who had offered help. And all of a sudden, memories came flying back.

It was Alyssa. A name he thought that he'd never hear again. After a quick text session, he sat down beside the rear driver's side wheel of the car, waiting for the girl he thought he'd never see again drive his way. Things were about to get interesting again, whether he liked it or not.

wearing: mistakes and sour grapes
tags: alyssa ( r e i r e i )

pantone
®

#cb924d
Zachary Foreman

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back