• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]True, I prefer something like, "Have to wait two posts for you to post." But I see your point,
I like it, but it will cause some people to drop the RP. Usually does with large group Casual RP's

[/QUOTE]
Aah, I see what you mean there.

Yeah, I usually follow the two-posts rule myself, but I can't say the same about others. Obviously I ain't pointing at anyone in particular, since I do it myself! But it's probably since this is a school-fantasy roleplay (the thing ppl are thirsty for) with not too many posts (the thing lots o ppl are thirsty for) that caused the huge post boom, which is probably gonna die out.

which we hope doesnt drain the entire place R.I.P

Entarriance said:
Aah, I see what you mean there.
Yeah, I usually follow the two-posts rule myself, but I can't say the same about others. Obviously I ain't pointing at anyone in particular, since I do it myself! But it's probably since this is a school-fantasy roleplay (the thing ppl are thirsty for) with not too many posts (the thing lots o ppl are thirsty for) that caused the huge post boom, which is probably gonna die out.

which we hope doesnt drain the entire place R.I.P
Yeah, I agree. Especially as it gets later in the day/night and on weekdays as we all have lives(I hope)

Also, yay! LONG POSTS! NOM NOM NOM

Don't you love writing long posts and seeing how 50 other people post as you're writing and you awkwardly change the post as you're writing and it's like

"oh ill do th- oh wait someone just did that ill jus- oh neVermind oKAY OKAY."

Entarriance said:
Don't you love writing long posts and seeing how 50 other people post as you're writing and you awkwardly change the post as you're writing and it's like
"oh ill do th- oh wait someone just did that ill jus- oh neVermind oKAY OKAY."
YES! THAT HAPPENS SO MUCH TO ME!! I like Detail RP's but if a friend does a Casual that seems interesting, I'll do it, luckily no one posted when I worked on mine *Gasp*

Also @everyone, stick to character! I know tons of you guys might be smart IC, and you know, you're all tippity top pro. Trying not to be hypocritical here, but don't make your character an absolute god at every subject! They're all (somewhat) human! <3

First period history just started.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if my posts are short. I feel a little confused with so many posts flowing in. If I miss something just tell me. Im skimming most of the post that way I have a chance to type out a response before someone else post.

I just finished my sheet. It was a workout. It was based off these twins I made a while back. Thought I'd bring some life back into them.

Moka is sick and close to death if she isn't treated correctly. Her father and mother had put her to bed rest since her last attack with a rare demon and she lied her way into coming to school about being in good health. @Jacob Berry

sprouhtt said:
Moka is sick and close to death if she isn't treated correctly. Her father and mother had put her to bed rest since her last attack with a rare demon and she lied her way into coming to school about being in good health. @Jacob Berry
>.> I swear, if Ares hears about this xD the thing is, I don't think the school has a nurse xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back