• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy

Goodnight! I'll actually attempt posting tomorrow

I spent most of today drawing out my character and then writing a single backstory ;u; my hands are in pain

@Aio I am very confused by Theda's part of your post... Sorry xD

I'm confused because classes haven't started and there is only one person in my class.

Also, whose desks are you "fixing"

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Yay! Ello, Slutty Demon God Prince xP

[/QUOTE]
I really need to change that title , its way too long

Jacob Berry] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25976-aio/ said:
@Aio[/URL] I am very confused by Theda's part of your post... Sorry xD
I'm confused because classes haven't started and there is only one person in my class.

Also, whose desks are you "fixing"
Sorry I thought it was fairly obvious... Though I was confused with your post as well xD

Basically she poked her head in your room said a quick hello before going to her room. She's fixing her own desks,

Can someone who is at the cafeteria maybe interact with Felicia? Also are the teachers usually in their classes? Cuz I do not known where to make Azazius go.

Aio said:
Sorry I thought it was fairly obvious... Though I was confused with your post as well xD
Basically she poked her head in your room said a quick hello before going to her room. She's fixing her own desks,
Ah, alright! That is what I thought! :3

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Hentai kami-sama, would you mind if Azazius entered your class?

[/QUOTE]
I don't mind, but I may be a bit slow to reply, mom has to use the laptop for a moment to print stuffz >.>

((psst @Jacob Berry just know that my character[ki] also walked in ur class and asked if it's ur class don'tmindme))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back