• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Naruto told me to believe in my ninja clan!

[/QUOTE]
Kamina taught me to not believe in myself, but to believe in the Kamina who believes in me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entarriance said:
tSxHJKv.png

I'm not finished but I decided to doodle the ice pop and the cup of coffee

@The Endergod

aka iced coffee
Ha, that's great.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I don't believe in animes that are 42% filler.

[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about? EVERY scene in Naruto was super important to the plot and totally on track!

So, I read over the rules, and there is one big one that nearly no one is actually following.

3. I know it says casual but please NO ONE-LINERS. Try and have at the minimum of 5-6 sentences.

This actually really bothers me. This is a Casual roleplay, not a Simple one, and the GM did not post such rules for no reason. They should be followed and not squandered, or this roleplay will be moved down to Simple.

@sprouhtt I have inserted another character into my previous post of characters. He is a WIP for now, so I'm just telling you that he's there, because I didn't post him as a separate post.

@sprouhtt Hi there! Just wanted to say if there is anything wrong with my CS and you'd like something added or changed please let me know! :)

How's it going everyone? Hopefully everything is okay for you guys! :)

That reminds me so much of the dawnguard DLC for skyrim! Its like, exactly the same. Now I feel the urge to walk to the back of the mansion, find an abandoned courtyard, do a moondial puzzle, fight my way through gargoyles, vampires and death hounds, then put a bunch of ingredients together to open a portal to the spirit realm. Wow such flashbacks.

@Flame Demon

Not happening, nice try though, there could be a secret abandoned dungeon and the attic could be off limits for everyone besides Jay

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
So, I read over the rules, and there is one big one that nearly no one is actually following.

3. I know it says casual but please NO ONE-LINERS. Try and have at the minimum of 5-6 sentences.

This actually really bothers me. This is a Casual roleplay, not a Simple one, and the GM did not post such rules for no reason. They should be followed and not squandered, or this roleplay will be moved down to Simple.
"Im so sorry senpai! I'll try harder next time!" *cries uncontrollably and hides in corner*

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]"Im so sorry senpai! I'll try harder next time!" *cries uncontrolable and hides in corner*

[/QUOTE]
Heheh. It's okay. *pets*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back