• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]I'm not patience at all

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it has 5 seasons. Well, really only 2 seasons. First one is split into 2 parts, second season is still going on, it is in part 3.

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]yeah, not really gonna watch it

[/QUOTE]
It is great, one of my favorites. I like sports anime too, but most are so far in it is hard to watch any new ones.

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Kuroko no Basket is is a sport anime

[/QUOTE]
I know, but I started that before season 2 started. Now starting something like Ace no Diamond would be hard, would have to watch about 125 episodes to get caught up

So many gods... Shall I make my human char that a super regenerator like Deadpool on steroids? would that be fun?

tSxHJKv.png

I'm not finished but I decided to doodle the ice pop and the cup of coffee

@The Endergod

aka iced coffee

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry everyone for my absence from this thread! I've had a lot of rp's going on all at once, but I am back now!

Also there is the math teacher which is open as well as the science teacher. @Magical Squid Senpai @everyone

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ok, I will be the math teacher. Math is my worst subject but I think I can make this work...

[/QUOTE]
My character absolutely adores math, if you stutter for a second she'll bACK YOU UP ;u;

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]This teacher will not stutter! He'll...think of something if he is confused. 90 pages of homework for everyone!!

[/QUOTE]
are you kidding me theres like 20 something students he'LL MEET HIS GRAVE BEFORE HE CAN FINISH THAT STATEMENT

Entarriance said:
are you kidding me theres like 20 something students he'LL MEET HIS GRAVE BEFORE HE CAN FINISH THAT STATEMENT
My teacher will be the god of strength and power!!!!

If that is OK?

He can take 20 kids!

...maybe I should give him a shield in case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back