• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]My character is all alone again. Meh, watching the fights is fun *Summons moar pretzels*

[/QUOTE]
I feel you man, Ender's just sleepin' waiting for the good times fight.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I feel you man, Ender's just sleepin' waiting for the good times fight.

[/QUOTE]
Sleep is amazing, so I don't blame Ender :3

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Sleep is amazing, so I don't blame Ender :3

[/QUOTE]
I never thought I'd appreciate sleep as much as I do now when I was a little kid.

I'm thinking of doing a time skip meaning that school will end and your characters have free time before dinner, does that sound okay with everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Endergod]I mean you can if you want, it is your RP. Although, I have been formulating battle plans all day at school today.

[/QUOTE]
Planning to take over the school?

Nah, but my friends and I were talking about food fights today and we thought about it for a while and decided that a food war would be hilarious premise for a short film. Like the nerds vs. the Jocks and the Staff was divided between the two. There would be all these cool funny action scenes like people catapulting mashed potatoes and other such foods off of plastic spoons, and in the end, a survivor is at a retirement home, and when the staff are serving mashed potatoes, he freaks out and has flashbacks of all the carnage that happened. Like one scene would be someone getting hit with a Coke missile, which is just a Mento in a bottle of coke and shook up and shot across the room at him and he'll be clutching a scrapped knee like in war movies when someone loses a leg.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Nah, but my friends and I were talking about food fights today and we thought about it for a while and decided that a food war would be hilarious premise for a short film. Like the nerds vs. the Jocks and the Staff was divided between the two. There would be all these cool funny action scenes like people catapulting mashed potatoes and other such foods off of plastic spoons, and in the end, a survivor is at a retirement home, and when the staff are serving mashed potatoes, he freaks out and has flashbacks of all the carnage that happened. Like one scene would be someone getting hit with a Coke missile, which is just a Mento in a bottle of coke and shook up and shot across the room at him and he'll be clutching a scrapped knee like in war movies when someone loses a leg.

[/QUOTE]
Haha. I would watch this little movie to be honest.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]WELCOME BACK LAMP LORD! I MADE A NEW CHARACTER!

[/QUOTE]
damn son what conditioner does he use that's impressive hair care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back