• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy

@iChaotic Very tempted to write

giphy.gif

@Zeldafangirl

everyone's going to the cafeteria / in thecafeteria for lunch right now

you can literally be there already and just kinda interact with someone random, all i recommend is reading up on the character sheets

THOUGH I WONT STOP U FROM DROPPING OUT DONT G ET ME WRONG

Awe that's terrible to hear that, everyone is in lunch right now and my character along with Aratorio, Melody and Harmony, Setsuna and Amber are in the garden room eating.

@Zeldafangirl

She's talking with Ender (like i said, i do recommend briefly just skimming character sheets / having it open to see who's who) right now, so in the cafeteria you can like bump into her or something and we could interact n all

And like sprouhtt-senpai said, they have their little clique that's pretty open to anyone right now

@Zeldafangirl

you can throw yourself in the stupidest way possible and we're ok with it bro. someone's pants fell and they got punted into the sun with embarassment and look now he's got a boyfriend

++ I might be slow since my mom likes to turn off my wifi (for some reason)

Oh if you need ability help I can help!

I used to have to (and still do) manage biography accepting on another site, and if you look at my bios I tend to be overly extensive with every ability, so if u need help on anythin' I got you b r o.

Entarriance said:
Oh if you need ability help I can help!
I used to have to (and still do) manage biography accepting on another site, and if you look at my bios I tend to be overly extensive with every ability, so if u need help on anythin' I got you b r o.
Nah, it is fine. I'll think of something. Or Scrap him. I have exams next week anyway >.>

Yoo IC chums

++ To sentences, we've gotten a few one-liners lately and it's absolutely slaughtering my alerts when they're working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back