• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to Camp Cretaceous! — the temporary OOC

forestferns

smile like you mean it
200.gif

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

This is the temporary onsite OOC for Camp Cretaceous! Here you guys can ask me questions and I’ll answer to the best of my ability, you can decide what dinosaur(s) you want, what role you want, figure out how your OC got to Camp Cretaceous, that sort of stuff! Just have fun here and goof off! If you need help, I will happily provide a list of possibly ideas for how your OC got their ticket.

I should probably clarify that the dinosaur buddies will grow into adults just like Bumpy the Ankylosaurus in the show.

And let me guys know what your favorite dinosaur(s) is/are! Mine are Spinosaurus and Allosaurus!

Links will be added here as threads are made!

Applications

Last edited:
So for the velociraptors, were you leaning towards the ones with feathers or the ones without like they are in the Jurassic movies?

So for the velociraptors, were you leaning towards the ones with feathers or the ones without like they are in the Jurassic movies?
I do believe that raptors like velociraptors were feathered but if you would prefer the scaly ones like in Jurassic then that’s fine!

I was eyeing the dreamer roll myself! Still considering dinos though :)

I think I am suffering from decision paralysis, I could honestly play any of these roles. I have an existing Character named Kali that I have played as a microraptor trainer in a previous JP rp that I could repurpose. I think she'd be fun as the blogger or the Lucky! She usually has a falconry and forestry background. I have some fun art commisions of her too, though I'm not sure if that's allowed.

My favorite dinosaurs are micro raptors and Dromaeosauridae at large. But I also love ancient birds that 'aren't' dinos! ( I know all birds are dinos but you know what I mean!)

I think I am suffering from decision paralysis, I could honestly play any of these roles. I have an existing Character named Kali that I have played as a microraptor trainer in a previous JP rp that I could repurpose. I think she'd be fun as the blogger or the Lucky! She usually has a falconry and forestry background. I have some fun art commisions of her too, though I'm not sure if that's allowed.

My favorite dinosaurs are micro raptors and Dromaeosauridae at large. But I also love ancient birds that 'aren't' dinos! ( I know all birds are dinos but you know what I mean!)
Show me the art I am interested 👀👀

Favorite dinosaurs are the crested boys! (Dilopho and monolopho) but non-dinosaur favorites are definitely tapejara

I've been itching to make a dino version of one of my characters who'll probably end up as a cryodrakon because those things are cool, fluffy, and huge, but idk how I feel abt making him baby, but I guess that depends on how long the dinos stay baby

Human character-wise, I'm thinking either spy who's been trying to figure out how to make dinosaurs basically the new dogs or rich kid who has spent WAY too much time at jw

Sidenote I never realized how humanoid pterosaur torsos were until I tried to draw one

howdy folks!! currently leaning towards the blogger role or maybe the lucky?? honestly not sure what dino i wanna go with but I LOVE the kosmoceratops

Okay thinking about it and I'm thinking maybe of going with a Dakota or a Utah raptor....

I am also thinkin about a very small very stupid (baby) carnotaur that has the general attitude of a baby rattlesnake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back