Welcome To Andarun...

hmmm....im interested in the rp,i do know its kinda weird to ask this but,would you mind if i joined as a Orc?i kinda got an interesting plot involving this orc trying to create respect for his race so they can be accepted in the Alliance,but still....i look forward for this rp

Hi Daedric, sorry. My 'alerts' system has really been screw up. I didn't know my 6 player rp got some attention. Unfortunately I will not be going through with it just yet. I might consider your character in the future though, when I eventually open up the 6 player rp. My apologies once again :o

@Mauvez , @CaptainDorran , @Orikanyo Let's start using the ooc here ^^;

The setting for our rp has been put up. It's my third post in the overview tab. City of Magic. Basic premise is the three kingdoms are sending exploration candidates to the northlands, my character will be your guide (sort of, you'll find out why sort of later =P).

I kinda like a gender balance, so... at least 2 females and 2 males. I understand orikan wants to play twins? I suppose I can go with it... so 2/3 or 3/2 male female is fine too. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask :D

p.s. is mauvez your sister you were talking about DOrran? haha

Okay, maybe not then huehue...

Hmm, orikan's male. I think you can go with female. Then Dorran will fill the last male slot.

@Orikanyo love it! Felix has amused Fyrilis, and nothing short of nothing amuses Fyrilis.

You don't need to memorize stuff =) Just go through them. Each of the Kingdoms should be unique enough on their own, to give you ideas of what sort of character you want to be :D

As always, ask away if you need clarification ^^

I wouldn't like to make a mistake for jumping on to the adventure without any knowledge first xD Thank you!

Well you probably heard this a lot already but I just want it to tell you myself: you have a excellent imagination and talent, I'm reading all this in awe *w*

I can never hear it enough ^3^... (That came out a little snobish than expected...)

Thanks! As I always say. I really appreciate it that you can appreciate me :D

I forgot to watch this thread, I HAVE FAILED YOU!!!! *attempts seppuku*

Also just call me Ori, or supreme Overlord.

Also, glad yea like the luckiest unlucky warrior.

I did but I forgot to watch this thread, so.. yea'know. Missed out on making friends, at leats the first opportunity, indeed there will be other opportunities to siphon out their sou- I mean make many friendly friends yes.

I assumed you have looked at the lore bit? since we're waiting on the other two... you see the lil diagram about the elements? You have any idea on what to call the air, water and fire planes? Other than air water fire.

I kinda like fury for fire. But still not very satisfied with flow and rush.

Well for wind theres a few, gale, zephyr, Breeze. I like Zephyr myself.

And for water... why not cascade?

What else... torrent, deluge...

For fire, Fury is pretty good, I just want to give some I found.

Inferno, fervor(if your going for the passionate naming), the kiln.

Think I'll stick with Zephyr, Flow and Fury for now. Although they aren't exactly the same thematic. hawhaw..

What about Earth? It's not so much as soil as it is nature/life as a whole.

Also, I just realized I have a title owo... what's puzzling is I don't remember filling that in ^_^ ; what in the world is QT pi?

Also, I just realized I have a title owo... what's puzzling is I don't remember filling that in ^_^ ; what in the world is QT pi?

Well done lag, well done

hmmm.... gaia? traditional earthy name, Terra-firma?

Also QT-pi, say it out loud. (Qu-ti-pie)

Gaia.. it's good.. but seems too mainstream.. hmmm.. good suggestion though.

out loud? Oh! Lol! What... That must be some default title..

I might actually go with Gaia. Yeah..

[QUOTE="Sincerely Me]And a guy you'll be. Git in yo CP right away Captain!

[/QUOTE]
Roger that wing commander. Expect it afternoon/evening GMT

Oh and there's no need to stand on ceremony, call me Savar!

Okay, been slightly busier than expected, and then discovered the vast amount of lore you have here! I have Army tomorrow, but I hope to find the time to create a character!

yup, as long as you let me know. If you've decided on your character class, let me know too. That should give me enough info to make and intro.

Also, just to clarify some bits of our story ^_^ :

"After endless debate, they came to a consensus. They would send Him. Son of a notable Hero, he would be their representative north. He will make the journey by himself, and he will scout the lands to see if the demon threat was real. It would be better to get rid of him anyway. Despite his prowess, He was a nuisance. Rebellious in his ways. The Bloodsworn offered a guide, someone who knew more of the northern reaches. Though such people were few."

You guys can kind of ignore this part. It was meant for a 1x1. So you can pick any class from any of the 3 Kingdoms.

Basically, we're a small band of explorers. The three kingdoms aren't expecting to find much or rather, anything at all. SO obviously, to them, this whole explore the north thing is just for show. They're likely sending people of high social standing enough to be noticeable, but unimportant at all. Good example is Ori's character, Felix. Noble born, but basically unimportant. ^^

unimportant, but weirdly favored by lady luck... in some things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back