Weapons of Mass Destruction- A Kindom Hearts/Organization XIII RP *Sign up*

[MENTION=2753]IndubidablyAli[/MENTION] Sure :D I check it every day xD

[MENTION=1777]Original Hylion[/MENTION] Yaaaay :3

[MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2801]Coedy[/MENTION] Okay, no problem. Thanks for responding ^.^

you can be, or you can be the actual organization members. Or hell, you can even be the main villain if you wanted to, I'd have to make up a separate character sheet for that though.

@Forks, I wrote a list of the organization member's names, and their weapons, and anything else you can ask me *Puts on recruiting face* pleeeeeaaaassseee

Well... :/ i guess i could try plaaying as Demyx! :P im not to good at playing characters that i haven't made originally, and i dont want to play a weapon with no one rping as the master. or if you wanted i could play as the main villain haha

[MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION] YAYYYYYY!!! But don't worry about the plot. It has nothing to do with Sora or anything, although if you wanted he could be in it. Considering the organization are normally the villains, it wouldn't work by following plot. Basically all you need to know is the abilities and such of each character and their weapons. Pretty much all you need to know can be found on the Kingdom Hearts Wikia pages. xD

[MENTION=1777]Original Hylion[/MENTION] THANK YOUUUUUUUUU! I'm still hoping to get more people playing, and anyone that doesn't get played first off can be like NPCs or something, Or maybe APC is the more correct term, as in anyone can play them just until someone decides to play them. If you chose to be the villain you'd need a good evil plan though

haha what do you suggest i do?

[MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION] Hey >:3 since im joining this for yoou, you should join my new rp

Yay! I'm excited now :3

@Original I did drop an RP today, so I'll pick yours up in it's place. However, after school starts I can't guarantee I'll stay. I'll drop most of my RP's if my grades aren't good in school.

I see Isee, id prefer my rp to be a bit slower pace, so hopefully that makes it so mine wont be dropped immediately >.<

*Does happy dance* I dunno, I'm no good at suggesting stuff lol xD My main idea for the villain was that he had found an ultimate, ancient weapon which he was going to bring to life and defeat the organization with it. He could have a vendetta against any of the members or he could just be on your typical powerhungry world domination trip. They were just my ideas anyway [MENTION=1777]Original Hylion[/MENTION]

Lol true that, if you want to play a villain, then just add the reason for his villainy into the skeleton or something, the rest might as well be the same

@Kait, she means like, you called her/tagged her, So shes like. "howd you people get my number"/"Whyd you tag me"

Oh haha, I was like wait no one called you xD I was just listing as many people as I could think of.

Name: Noctis

Species: Weapon~ Oblivion the Keyblade

Anything you remember before waking up: (I think this is unnecessary since I'm a weapon.)

Appearance: View attachment 6692

Personality: Serious and lacks any sense of humor. Strict and Stoic but can easily be agitated. He can be very unforgiving and only has a soft spot for Alba and his master Roxas.

Attribute/Abilities: Has great physical attributes such as strength and speed. A master swordsman and has a so-so knowledge with dark magic.

-----------------------------------

Name: Alba

Species: Weapon~ Oathkeeper the Keyblade

Anything you remember before waking up:

Appearance:
View attachment 7438

Personality: Bubbly and sometimes clumsy. She can be a total klutz. She's cheery and lively. She's almost always smiling. She can be serious when needed. Has a hobby of making fun of Noctis

Attribute/Abilities: Has a great knowledge in magic especially light and curing magic. She can fend for herself in a fight despite looking frail.

[MENTION=70]Red[/MENTION] accepted

[MENTION=646]Xx-Katherine-xX[/MENTION] Nope Marluxia is still free

[MENTION=70]Red[/MENTION] I put that in there because some of the weapons may know something about the whole main plan, although you'd have to talk to whoever plays the villain if you wished for that. I dunno it was just something that i thought could be interesting.

[MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION] gosh what would I do without you as fellow GM? It only just occurred to me to check this amongst my other rps xD

[MENTION=646]Xx-Katherine-xX[/MENTION] Pleeeassee join lol xD

[MENTION=2753]IndubidablyAli[/MENTION] That's what I'm here for :D I just wish that all the weapons had an owner and all the owners had a weapon, rather than everyone be something random. That can't be helped though, since people will play their favorites. If Original plays Demyx & Katherine plays Marluxia it'd be nice to have someone play their weapons so they can interact, the same with the Keyblades. If nothing else we can say these are the only chars it happened to, the other members have normal weapons/they were lost or something haha. I dunno, up to you, I just didn't know what would happen if only half the slots get filled....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back