We, the Forgotten Characters and OCC

First some strife! We can't go off the island holding hands and making merry! Moonstone's right!

Wonder if anyone's interested in going evil. :3

Or there could be some dispute, and the kryptids could separate into two rival groups. Or three or more, I guess. Or very many, like little groups of fugitives, which would only happen if some great disaster made it hard to regroup and live normally.

How about I get Beast or Vince? Beast loses control and Vince well he's just evil. lol Vince is a vampire...and beast turns into a huge beast....or maybe we could have both?

"How about I get"?... Are these characters of yours? If so, that's a great idea. If you're proposing new characters, take it up with Moon.

(Hm...that might be interesting. I'm not sure any of my characters have the potential to be evil, at least in the way I'm playing them for this roleplay, but I could see Kora starting a fight with someone over pretty much anything, and it's possible that Honovi might get into a fight while trying to mediate between Aella and Rune (most likely Aella). Anyone else have any suggestions for fights, wanna volenteer to be evil, or have any other plot ideas? :) )

--- Merged Double Post ---

(Oh gosh...the same Beast from Clover Academy? That could be interesting... Either one. Or both, whatever you want. It would definitly add some plot.)

Yes they are my charactors....yes beast from clover. I'll get his bio.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Name: Beast

Species: Um Beast?

Appearance:
Beast form:
wolf_dragon_by_kokodriliscus-d2xq4p7.jpg

Crush?: No

History: He was born into a city seeming normal. Untill it happened...he turned into a beast at 18 and then killed his parents. After that he was alone and tried to run from humans. He still has no control over his beast form and loses control a lot. He was caught and sent to the island.

Other: Nope.

(*squints at beast form pic* I thought that was a long-haired guy, but I guess you're right... Anyway, accepted. Go about your plot creation.)

ugh.... i may quit this rp... no one (besides moon) has paid any attention to me even when i tried getting into the story... sorry moon but if no one talks to violet soon, im leaving the rp. i hate being ignored.

Fire: If she left, I'll tell her that Beast was talking to Violet. We've known each other since kindergarten, so we're bound to call each other in the near future. I just apologize in advance if she either takes a while to get back to you, or if she did end up quitting. And for both of your characters' sakes, I'll hold off playing Kora again, since she'd probably start raging when she saw Beast near the camp. ^^;

((ah! sorry! been doing a million things lately! ok thanks fire. and srry to all if i sounded mean. im not normally very whinly lol))

14hca14: You decide. The tunnel would be a tight fit for Maris, but she could certainly get through if she wanted to. Unless you find another plotline to follow, I don't see why not.

[MENTION=1652]Moonstone[/MENTION]@

(Need to get the race checked out by you,
xD But how does this look?)

Name:
Elin Tegan

Species: Kelpie (A water horse that turns into a human)

Appearance: Horse form -

View attachment 1861

Human form -

View attachment 1862

View attachment 1863

Crush:None yet

History: Elin grew up in Scotland, which is where the tales of the Kelpie grew. Slowly, some kids in her class grew supicious of her strange behaviour and followed her down to the beach one day when she was 12. They hid behind a bush with a camera and watched as Elin transformed into a water horse, they got it on video and one of them ran off with the evidence to show it to the main police officer of the town. The others waited until she got out of the sea (as a human) and they ran over, ambushed her while shouting things like, 'freak' and 'murderer' and left Elin in a bloody mess to die. Before the police could arrive Elin managed to drag herself back to the sea and turn into a water horse before swimming away while the water carried her blood off into the distance. She went a whole week without turning into her human form, resting under the sea and living off the fish until her body was strong enough to go back on land. Once she emerged she found she had managed to swim down the North Sea and found her way to Rotterdam in England. She spent three years going from place to place, stealing money so that she could stay in B&B's, or even just spending the night in an abandoned house until she decided to stay the night undersea and upon waking up found herself trapped on a small island with an invisible barrier around it and no-where else to go.

Other: Elin has just recently been introduced to the island and is currently hiding out in the cavern that Rune and Maris have just stumbled upon. She has lost her Scottish accent and currently has a British one.

I think we need to discuss plot. Does the cave actually go anywhere, except the sea and the forest? If it does, does it lead to the outside world or somewhere else? Like, maybe a neighboring island, with the more dangerous and bestial kryptids.

I'd prefer that it lead outside, but also that the exitway is well-hidden and isn't found until there is some reason for a large number of kryptids to gather in the cave.

@Joboz: Looks good. I'll go add her. :)

@Nivrad: Hm...having it lead to the outside would be useful. If we can get mutual agreement on it (since I run my RP's like a dmeocracy... ^^ ;) I'd accept it. It's reasonable, but it's not so obvious that it would take away the fun. And the song...cool find...(un)official RP theme?

And to everyone, I apologize for my absence. My internet would act up eveey time I tried to get one since Saturday, but Sage gave me some tips on how I can get around it. Hopefully, something like that won't happen again.

hey could someone let me know if i happened to have ignored anyone talking to violet? i think she was talking to the twin brothers and beast but i cant find any replies

@Faith: So far, a bunch of kryptids have been placed on an island, and they have no idea who, by who, or how to escape. Eventually, we're going to find a way to escape the island(one of the things we're discussing now), and we'll just keep going from there.

ok forget what i said on my last message, i guess fire and i are both waiting on resuike (forget the spelling) to post.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back