• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats RP?

titania

spirit crusher
My friends and I are planning a warrior cats RP for nostalgia's sake but we want to open it up to more people since playing the entire cast of characters ourselves would obviously be cumbersome and nothing would really get done. Is anyone interested?

*wheels in on heelys* sign me up yo ƪ(˘⌣˘)

*Rides in upon a horse head on a stick* I come forth to joinith this lovely rp...ith :3

Ahhh I'm sorry, I haven't been on lately because of college stuff! Thank you guys so much for showing interest, I'll work on setting up the thread soon! Question: are you guys okay with playing OCs that I've already named/come up with a basic appearance and backstory for? My friends and I kind of already had a plot in mind and there are a lot of characters involved.

Ahhh I'm sorry, I haven't been on lately because of college stuff! Thank you guys so much for showing interest, I'll work on setting up the thread soon! Question: are you guys okay with playing OCs that I've already named/come up with a basic appearance and backstory for? My friends and I kind of already had a plot in mind and there are a lot of characters involved.
if it's for the plot than sure!

any spots available? i adore warrior cats and may or may not have waaaaay too much experience in roleplaying the series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back